NHL 13

Ruki

Well, the game is coming out in about a month and a half, and I'm excited! The achievement list has gone out...

Clicky!

Some easy looking ones, some annoying online ones, lots of "Be a Pro" ones (which sucks, because I get bored after about 20 games :shifty:)....but, I've cared less and less about achievements in recent years so...yeah.

but totally looking forward to this! I skipped 12, so I am excited abotu the new skating engine. Gonna be a powerforward playing in the WHL.

Seeing they made the goalie even smarter, I will probably suffer even more in NHL 13 as I did in NHL12, I can hardly score as it is rofl.

But NHL 13 looks really slick, backskating looks like something I will use a lot because it will probably make it more easier and organic to pass the puck around the offensive area to wait for a goof up to shoot.

Also the explosive speed and such is also a very wanted addition, no more having the defenders backskate at the same speed as the forwards who are skating forward, actually being able to shake people off with quick cuts and sprints.

I can't wait for NHL 13, some great improvements which will make me buy it once more. I just hope I can actually learn how to properly score goals.

Totally up for that, and I'd also like some recruits for the Winningpeg Jets (Sheen + return of Jets = hilarity!). Also hoping for more/some/new creation options this year, I swear they've not touched it at all the past two years.

I call dibs on the Leafs in the GM Connected :shifty:

Trying to find people on here and on my facebook list.

Totally up for that, and I'd also like some recruits for the Winningpeg Jets (Sheen + return of Jets = hilarity!). Also hoping for more/some/new creation options this year, I swear they've not touched it at all the past two years.

I call dibs on the Leafs in the GM Connected :shifty:

Trying to find people on here and on my facebook list.

You're welcome to them. I call Colorado.