EWBFL 13 (PS3 Online Madden League)

Juce734

Week fifteen, people! Playoff push begins now! Or continues, because i think i said it started last week...

In the AFC, Indianapolis sits atop their division, while Baltimore would be the sixth seed. Oakland is a game back of KC for the division, while Houston might need some help to get into the playoffs, but are in the hunt.

In the inferior conference >_>, San Francisco has the best record in the NFL, and has already clinched the number one seed and home homefield advantage throughout. Carolina and Minnesota sit on top of their divisions, Carolina safely three ahead of Atlanta and Tampa Bay, while the Pack is a game back of the Vick led Vikings. I'm honestly not sure if the Buccaneers are out of it, but it's close, and they would be in the AFC.

DEADLINE IS 9pm PST WEDNESDAY, but post as you finish your games, and maybe we advance early, yeah

Just knocked off the Broncos, 34-30. It was a pretty ugly game for me to start with all of Denver's opportunities coming off my turnovers. I think I had something like 15 straight completions with Flacco at the end to seal up the victory.

Edit: Damn. Torrey Smith out for 8 weeks with a broken hand. I'm also without Ray Rice for another 3 weeks and using Steve Slaton in his place :(

Week fifteen, people! Playoff push begins now! Or continues, because i think i said it started last week...

In the AFC, Indianapolis sits atop their division, while Baltimore would be the sixth seed. Oakland is a game back of KC for the division, while Houston might need some help to get into the playoffs, but are in the hunt.

In the inferior conference >_>, San Francisco has the best record in the NFL, and has already clinched the number one seed and home homefield advantage throughout. Carolina and Minnesota sit on top of their divisions, Carolina safely three ahead of Atlanta and Tampa Bay, while the Pack is a game back of the Vick led Vikings. I'm honestly not sure if the Buccaneers are out of it, but it's close, and they would be in the AFC.

DEADLINE IS 9pm PST WEDNESDAY, but post as you finish your games, and maybe we advance early, yeah

It only looks that way because of my sheer dominance.

Sorry I missed you Trench. Let me know when you can play and we'll try to make it happen. If not I'll just setup on auto because it's kind of a weird week for me and plus I screwed myself last week with the combination of losing JJ Watt and that fuckin golden boy, Tom Brady.

Tomorrow afternoon? So Tuesday around 11 or 12 central? Though I can do a bit later, I would like to get the game done because I do not want it to be simmed.

Just beat San Diego 38-31 to clinch the division. Now just 2 games left to try to get the bye and if not, some more practice with Vince Young who'll likely play in the first play-off game too.

Oakland and a user match-up next!

Another week, another win. <_< Though this one wasn't looking good for awhile, I was down 20-3 at one point! Ended up winning after taking back a fumble on a PR back for a TD and then from then on, the Pats couldn't get anything going really. Add the fact that I petty much stopped trying to throw the ball at all in the second half and I pulled out another win.

The only negative is that Moss broke his collarbone and is out for the season. To replace him, I did sign Plaxico.

It only looks that way because of my sheer dominance.

And the fact that my 9-5 record would put me in play for a first round bye in the NFC, but has me possibly sitting outside the playoff picture in the AFC >_>

Another week, another win. <_< Though this one wasn't looking good for awhile, I was down 20-3 at one point! Ended up winning after taking back a fumble on a PR back for a TD and then from then on, the Pats couldn't get anything going really. Add the fact that I petty much stopped trying to throw the ball at all in the second half and I pulled out another win.

The only negative is that Moss broke his collarbone and is out for the season. To replace him, I did sign Plaxico.

I was tempted to sign Plaxico after losing Torrey. I opted for Brandon Stokley though instead. Super Bowl bound for Ray Lewis and Brandon Stokley again.

So AP had a pretty quiet game and sits 400 yards off the rushing season record with two games to go.

Vick on the other hand ran for 230 yards and 4 TDs. Oh, and threw 2 TDs as well. Worth everything I gave up for him.