EWBFL 13 (PS3 Online Madden League)

Juce734

Passing is quite difficult to be fair. I never lead with the analogue stick unless it's over the middle to avoid it being picked. I find it annoying too that anything near the AI's DBs and it's a guaranteed pick but my DBs always seem to let it go through their hands, happened a few times in the last game too.

Oh, trench, you glorious bastard, i could kiss you! My loss is equaled out by KC's, but their loss is worse because it's in conference!

You are very lucky too, well we both are. The Chiefs barely missed a field goal at the end of the game and I was able to get the win by one point.

Another miracle comeback for the Ravens. A close game became a 10 point game with 30 seconds left. Jacoby Jones returns a kickoff for a touchdown and closes it to 3 with 19 seconds. An onsides recovery and a pass down the field later sets up for Tucker to tie the game and send it to OT. Tucker connects again after a Giants possession for the win.

I'm advancing now. Apologies to anyone who couldn't get the game in, but i feel like we're actually starting to gain traction with this, after a lot of issues in the beginning.

Final week of the season! The Colts and Patriots are in, while the Raiders, Ravens, and Texans are on the outside looking in. Oakland should, if my tiebreakers are right (division record after head to head, right?) and Madden actually uses them, control our own destiny. Baltimore should lock up a wildcard with a win, and the division with a win and a Pittsburgh loss. Houston needs a win, and help, as Baltimore, Pittsburgh, and Tennessee are all ahead of them for the wildcard, and possibly whoever doesn't win the West.

The NFC is a little more settled, as San Francisco, Carolina, Minnesota, and Philadelphia are in. Green Bay is in with a win, as are the Cowboys, while five CPU teams sit at 7-8, possibly hoping for them to slip up. Tampa Bay is the only user team out of the playoffs at the moment, but given the struggles they've had, getting to 7-9 would be an accomplishment.

Saddle up, gentlemen, for some of us, there may be no tomorrow!