EWBFL 13 (PS3 Online Madden League)

Juce734

Bucs end season with a big win over the falcons. Phillip Buchanon had a punt return for a touchdown that was callled back due to holding then after a Field goal from Atlanta he took a kick off back for a touchdown. Adrian Clayborn and Gerald McCoy make the pro bowl. Doug Martin also had a big day with 31 carries for 137 yards.

Vince Young and Steve Smith went down early in the game and seeing as Derel Anderson can't throw a slant or a bubble screen with these sliders, I supersimmed the rest of the game. Was 17-3 up at that point and lost 41-34 in the end. Can't play with that sort of inaccuracy though it's unrealistic. I had Edwards wide open over the middle at point and instead of hitting him in stride, Anderson decided to throw 7 yards left of him like a laser into the chest of the linebacker.

Thankfully Young is back for the first playoff game and should I advance Cam will finally be back so this was a nothing game anyway.

AP got the single season and single game rushing records. :w00t: Oh, and Bryan Robison totally took over Shaughnessy and now holds the single season sack record with 25 after recording 5 sacks in the last week, though DMN you still have to play? That may not stand.

No, i played, so congratulations, that should hold up! I assume he overtook Shaughnessy for the DPOY too?

I wish there were more records in the game, since I'm fairly sure i could get McFadden the all purpose yardage record if he stayed healthy. He ran forover 5.5 yards a carry as it is, and had some huge receiving days.

I ended up beating the Cardinals pretty handily even though I did give up some garbage yards/points. Ginn is a fucking beast though as he accounted for 3 TDs (2 KR, 1 PR)!

No, i played, so congratulations, that should hold up! I assume he overtook Shaughnessy for the DPOY too?

It's divided by conference so they wouldn't be going against each other. Even still, Robison is behind Brooks and Smith for me since they both put up huge numbers themselves.

Ravens are in...and are waiting on a Steelers loss. I swear, I'm going to pissed at myself for losing to the Steelers twice if I'm the sixth seed and everyone in the AFC playoffs but one team has the same exact record. The single season passing record is now set at 6,688 (Flacco falls five short of the touchdown record). Steve Smith is the new season receiving yards record holder with 1,942.