EWBFL 13 (PS3 Online Madden League)

Juce734

Good game Trench, I look forward to our division rivalry for years to come.

I'm gonna need some help to get into the playoffs and even if I do it's gonna be tough to do anything without Andre Johnson or JJ Watt. That being said everyone needs to look out because next year, Coach Jimmy McGinty won't be inheriting a 1-4 team.

It's pretty lax. Just don't abuse things and we should be fine.

Playoffs! Raiders/Ravens II, in Oakland, while the Panthers take on the Giants.

On a side note, two 10-6 AFC teams, including Houston, get left out of the playoffs, while the NFC has two 8-8 teams in. Shenanigans.

not sure when I'll be available to play our game, LNK. Got plans tonight and tomorrow. Maybe Friday before noon PST.

I'm sending it now, was out with a friend all day. The packers didn't make the playoffs (although i think that, technically, 8-7-1 is better than 8-8, so the should have), so you can just take over now if you like.

LNK, when do you want to play tomorrow? I'm available anytime before noon PST, and I'm not sure when I'll be back after that.