EWR 2012 Stats Update: September ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

NOC SPOILER

add JBL to WWE working in an open contract

Bryan and Kane are the new Tag champions

Eve is the new Divas champion

Expanding on the Night of Champions spoilers:

Make JBL's gimmick Staff Member. Make him the color commentator for PPVs and possibly Raw (guess we'll find out tomorrow).

If not in already, add a tag team of Daniel Bryan and Kane called Team Friendship. Make their experience 2 or 3 (I forget the # of tag matches they've wrestled).

Not sure if it's mentioned already but make Paul Heyman CM Punk's manager. Change Punk to a heel if he isn't already.

I was out of the room at the time but were they really announced as fucking Team Friendship?

NOC SPOILER

add JBL to WWE working in an open contract

Bryan and Kane are the new Tag champions

Eve is the new Divas champion

Expanding on the Night of Champions spoilers:

Make JBL's gimmick Staff Member. Make him the color commentator for PPVs and possibly Raw (guess we'll find out tomorrow).

If not in already, add a tag team of Daniel Bryan and Kane called Team Friendship. Make their experience 2 or 3 (I forget the # of tag matches they've wrestled).

Not sure if it's mentioned already but make Paul Heyman CM Punk's manager. Change Punk to a heel if he isn't already.

I was out of the room at the time but were they really announced as fucking Team Friendship?

Sadly I don't think they were. I actually like that name for them. I'd say put it as "Daniel Bryan and Kane" for now.

Also, it's 2 matches they've wrestled together as far as I know.

• Like 1

-Add The Big O to PWS, Mid Card, Face, Fun Babyface. Raise his brawl to 56, speed to 18, technical to 22, stiffness to 47, selling to 66, overness to 45, and charisma to 82. Lower his age to 25. Raise his wages to 11,000.

-Check SS Look and Menacing for QT Marshall. Raise his brawl to 67, stiffness to 48, selling to 76, overness to 34, and charisma to 68.

-Check SS Look for The Warlord. He looks exactly the same as he did when he was in the WWF 20 years ago.

-Raise Bill Irwin's overness to 36 and charisma to 60.

-Raise Bill Dundee's overness to 43. Add an inactive tag team between him and Jerry Lawler with 40 experience.

-Since when do Jerry Lawler and Undertaker dislike each other? Unless there's anything to that, I'd delete that relationship.

-Raise SHINGO's brawl to 81.

-Raise Steve Austin's behavior to 68. It's been a long while since he's been involved with any trouble.

Edited by KrisClassic

Add loyalty between Jerry Lawler and Mr. McMahon.

Change Leo Kruger's gimmick to Weirdo. Raise his charisma to 68.

Briley Pierce and Byron Saxton should both be face with the Staff Member gimmick.

Add the tag team of Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara with 2 EXP, active.

Deactivate the following tag teams:

- Brodus Clay and Santino

- Carter and Graves

- Jackson and Khali

- Leakee and Dalton

- Maddox and Victor

- PAC and Stone

- Pierce and Cassady

Raise the EXP of the following tag teams:

- Camacho and Hunico from 1 to 5

- Epico and Primo from 33 to 50

- Kingston and R-Truth from 1 to 20

- Prime Time Players from 5 to 15

- The Ascension from 1 to 10

- The Usos from 47 to 65

Edited by jadenjater

Briley Pierce and Byron Saxton should both be face with the Staff Member gimmick.

- Carter and Graves

- Jackson and Khali

- Leakee and Dalton

- Maddox and Victor

- PAC and Stone

- Pierce and Cassady

- The Usos from 47 to 65

Source for deactivating Carter and Graves? Last time I checked they were still teaming.

- Carter and Graves

- Jackson and Khali

- Leakee and Dalton

- Maddox and Victor

- PAC and Stone

- Pierce and Cassady

- The Usos from 47 to 65

Source for deactivating Carter and Graves? Last time I checked they were still teaming.

Having recently been ousted from All World Promotions, Jake looked to get a measure of revenge in a 2 on 1 match. However the numbers game proved to be too much and he was ultimately pinned by Corey.

http://jake-carter.net/71912-houseshow-results/

I couldn't find the results from the live event where the split happened, but it happened back in July.

-Delete the TWA Heavyweight Championship.

-Rename the ECWA Heavyweight to ECWA Unified Heavyweight Championship. Chris Wylde is the champion. Raise his overness to 30.

-Add a tag team of Rory Mondo and Ron Mathis, 2 exp.

-Change Ron Mathis to tweener, Extremist. Raise his brawl to 69.

-Change Rory Mondo's gimmick to Extremist.

-Add Rich Swann to CZW, tweener, upper mid card, Highlight Reel.

-Remove Ryan Slater from CZW.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/9681/jim-ross-headed-to-albany-ny-for-raw-phoenix-wwe

-- As noted earlier, Beth Phoenix will be gone from the WWE once her contract expires at the end of the month. She's been considering leaving wrestling for sometime as we noted last night. One rumor backstage is that she wants to try an acting career. If that doesn't work out, she'll continue to work part-time on the indy scene and will likely wind up in TNAat some point. She will be leaving the company on good terms despite being very frustrated in recent months.
<br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Verdana; font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px; background-color: rgb(246, 246, 246); ">

remove Beth Phoenix from WWE

http://www.ewrestlin...raw-phoenix-wwe

-- As noted earlier, Beth Phoenix will be gone from the WWE once her contract expires at the end of the month. She's been considering leaving wrestling for sometime as we noted last night. One rumor backstage is that she wants to try an acting career. If that doesn't work out, she'll continue to work part-time on the indy scene and will likely wind up in TNAat some point. She will be leaving the company on good terms despite being very frustrated in recent months.
<br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Verdana; font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px; background-color: rgb(246, 246, 246); ">

remove Beth Phoenix from WWE

+ make her a non-wrestler.