Football Manager 2013

Lineker

Never been so bad at a FM. Just nothing works for me this year.

442. It's the future. :shifty:

*SCREENSHOT*

FourFourFuckingTwo

This is like last year when you dismantled that juggernaut Fulham. Gratz on beating Liverpool :shifty:

(:wub: really)

Into 3rd season as Liverpool. Cant finish higher than 6th place despite having Suarez, De Jong & Zarate as my main strikers.

Anyway I saw this guy, and just couldnt let him pass by!

http://gyazo.com/08d064c5e3d0b65b71b618921bdaa363

It was followed by funny Articles such as "Liverpool offers Minge" and "Loan offers for Liverpools Minge"

Best. Game. Ever.

:D

• Like 1

Switching from the classic 4-1-2-2-1 variant of 4-3-3 to a slightly more odd 4-3-2-1 (in that the DM has been moved up to become a third MC, but still retaining the same AML/R etc.) seems to have paid immediate dividends - even if it was only done because neither of my DMs were available.

Beat MK Dons (2nd) 2-1, with Stephen Elliott scoring for the first time in 13 hours. Kept the setup for the following game away at Yeovil (3rd), and won 4-2 with all four goals coming from Elliott!

To summarise: screw this new-age 4-4-2 fad that Gazz is trying to push. :shifty:

I'm going to keep regressing till I'm eventually playing a 2-3-5. :shifty:

Been waiting six games now for Cisse's hundredth league goal. C'mon Papiss.

Meanwhile Andy Carroll just got his 50th league Newcastle goal, in his second consecutive season back on loan! I like the setup, just keep signing him on loan and only ever paying half his wages. He'll only have a year left after this season though, interesting to see if Liverpool will let him go again or give him a new deal.

Just had the most insane penalty shoot out in the Capital One Cup Semis

3-3 on agg after extra time against Man Utd.

We're taking first

5-5 after 5 pens each

Anita misses, Krul saves to keep us in

Both score 6-6

We miss and Krul saves to keep us in it SIX times in a row including De Gea saving Krul's pen and vice versa

We miss again (13 consectutive penalties missed) before Fellaini sends Man Utd through 7-6 after 14 pens each.