Football Manager 2013

Lineker

Yeah why would you not have it set to weekly?

Never really had this problem before. I think I normally had it to save bi-monthly. Lesson learnt, I'll just be pissed off if I don't win the League cup and get to the FA Cup and Champions League finals.

Might also give me a chance to have a break from that Spurs game and start a new challenge.

newcastleunitedfixtures.png

What the fuck? We've got you playing Man CIty on a Wednesday in the Capital One Cup so we'll move your weekend fixture agaist Spurs forward to Friday for some reason. Well reserve and youth team on Wednesday night it is then.

After having to do 6 months of FM again, I won the Prem on the final day of the season, beat Stoke 2-0 in the FA Cup final and beat PSG 3-1 in the Champions League final :D :D :D

Nice little 4 trophies for me this season. Managed to sort out the finances of the club because of the building of Hoddle Stadium plus with all the prize money I've got a healthy budget for next season. Selling Adebayor to Madrid for 22.5mil, Ait Fana is going to Juventus for 15mil and selling Vertonghen for 30mil to either Newcastle or Liverpool.

I've got a strong team anyway but Adebayor is 30 and is only going to get worse plus getting him of the wage bill is helpful, Ait Fana was a good squad option but 15mil for him when I purchased him for 8mil first season I ain't going to turn down. Vertonghen for 30mil is a good deal as I am going to get Nkoulou in for 15mil hopefully

BSC06_zpse7380809.jpg

The last two months were ridiculous. The top four clubs stayed within 1 or 2 points of each other for something like 10 matches in a row (which I drew 7 of and still managed to finish top, such was the madness). The final weekend spread things out a bit though, when my victory over Watford was met with simultaneous Fulham/Blackburn/Everton implosions...

CH3_zps44040d8a.jpg