Champions League Group Stages Draw~!

Herr Matzat

Live on EuroSport (now) and maybee some locale channels werever you life.

Werder is going to get one hell of a group 8-)

Group A

Deportivo

Swimingpool FC

Monaco

Piräus

Group B

Real Madrid

Roma

Leverkusen

Dynamo Kive

Group C

Bayern München

Juve

Ajax Amsterdam

Tel-Aviv

Group D

ManU

Lyon

Sparta Praha

Fernabache Instambul

Group E

Arsenal

Athenes

PSV Eindhoffen

Rosenborg Trontheim

Group F

FC Barcelona

AC Milan

Celtic FC

Donetzk

Group G

Valencia CF

Inter Mailand

Anderlecht

Werder Bremen~!

Group H

FC Porto

FC Abramovice

Paris SG

Moscow

Edited by Michael Matzat

Guest Red Devil

I'm happy with the draw, we've got Lyon and Sparta who should be easy enough to see off, Fernabache might be a little more difficult but we should easilly cruise through to the next stage.

Sure, everybody make fun of Chelsea's name. That's witty.

When I was watching the live draw, I said to myself "I bet Chelsea get drawn with 1) Porto, and 2) the Russian team, just because UEFA draws always seem to do things like that". Lo and behold.

Edited by stokeriño

What a surprise... Arsenal have the easiest draw of the lot. Sure ours isn't all that hard but when do Arsenal ever get stuck with a tough draw?

On a sidenote... buh-bye Celtic!

EDIT ~ And this is exactly why we're gonna draw Leeds in the FA Cup. Larsson goes to Barca, they draw Celtic. Mourinho goes to Chelsea, they draw Porto. It ALWAYS happens!

Edited by Whisper in the Wind

Group A

Liverpool FC

Deportivo

Group B

Real Madrid

Roma

Group C

Bayern München

Ajax

Group D

Man Utd

Sparta Prague

Group E

Arsenal

PSV Eindhoffen

Group F

FC Barcelona

AC Milan

Group G

Inter

Valcenia

Group H

Chelsea

Porto

_________________-

My predictions. Come on Utd!! :devil:

Group A

Deportivo

Monaco

Group B

Real Madrid

Roma

Group C

Bayern München

Juve

Group D

ManU

Lyon

Group E

Arsenal

PSV Eindhoffen

Group F

FC Barcelona

AC Milan

Group G

Valencia CF

Anderlecht

Group H

FC Porto

Paris SG

Isn't it surprising Man Utd have an easy draw, oh man they pi$$ me off big time

Group A

Deportivo

Liverpool FC

Group B

Real Madrid

Roma

Group C

Juve

Ajax Amsterdam

Group D

Man Utd

Lyon

Group E

Arsenal

PSV Eindhoven

Group F

FC Barcelona

AC Milan

Group G

Valencia CF

Inter Milan

Group H

FC Porto

Chelsea

Arsenal have an easy draw yes but hell Man U have been lucky again to avoid some big names. Just look at these groups, the two biggest names in them such as Porto and Chelsea, Barca and Milan, Juve and Bayern. Man Utd and Lyon just doesn't compete does it? England and Turkey isn't a good mix though, lets hope nothing kicks off either at either end. We know all too well what can happen. :(

Guest PlagueUK

Group A

Deportivo

Monaco

Group B

Real Madrid

Roma

Group C

Bayern München

Ajax Amsterdam

Group D

ManU

Lyon

Group E

Arsenal

PSV Eindhoffen

Group F

FC Barcelona

AC Milan

Group G

Valencia CF

Inter Mailand

Group H

FC Porto

Chelsea

~

Man Utd's group looks easy because it's all seeded remember, that's why Arsenals looks easy enough too. I was suprised Man Utd were put into the top seedings considering they had to qualify.

I see Liverpool as the only English team not to qualify, they'll be very lucky if they do get through

I watched the draw round my friends and was going wild when we drew Bayern. I mean sure there no Madrid anymore, but there damn hard. Plus we got Ajax too and they can be tricky. We should find it easy to go through though.

Chelsea paid someone to fix the draw, fuck them with there piss easy draws. Sorry but Porto wont be anything this season, they'll flop straight away and when they do you heard it from me first. I honestly hope Chelsea go through and draw Madrid or Arsenal and get the thrashing of a life time so that Jose twatface can realise he isn't the best manager in the world, and Chelsea aren't the best team in England or Europe.

In other news, Roma got drawn a hard group so heres praying they can go through. Werder can go to hell as far as I'm concerened. They're going out in the group stages, how happy could I be? :P

Group A

Liverpool FC

Deportivo

Group B

Real Madrid

Roma

Group C

Bayern München

Juventus

Group D

Man Utd

Sparta Prague

Group E

Arsenal

PSV Eindhoffen

Group F

FC Barcelona

AC Milan

Group G

Inter

Valcenia

Group H

Chelsea

Porto

Why's everyone saying Juve are going out? You scum supporters, just scared that if they go through they cant be stopped. Meh forget the talk, I'll leave it to Juve to prove you all wrong :)

i just read on a german newspage (not a bad one, even thou not the gratest as well) that UEFA is looking into Abramovice, Moscow and Chelsea, UEFA said they check how much he owns of both clubs and if it´s more than 50% of each one of the clubs will have to leafe the competition. . .

He doesn't have a controlling share in CSKA Moscow, but if he did it would be hilarious. As stated in the BBC.co.uk article on the matter, he would have to choose which club he wants to compete in the competition.

How about the Board of Directors buy you dinner tonight Mr. Abromavich...?

Bah, 'Champions League'? What exactly are Man U and Chelsea champions of? Overpaid prima-donnas, all of 'em! LDV Vans Trophey and League Two is where it is at!

But seriously, group C looks the most interesting from a neutral point of view. I reckon that Chelsea or Real will win it this year, I'm gonna play it safe and pick the big guns :D and big cash...

Looking foward to Barca v Celtic for some reason

i just read on a german newspage (not a bad one, even thou not the gratest as well) that UEFA is looking into Abramovice, Moscow and Chelsea, UEFA said they check how much he owns of both clubs and if it´s more than 50% of each one of the clubs will have to leafe the competition. . .