EWR 2012 Stats Update: October ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

OK, first things first:

You'll likely notice that there is only one link this month. The only version that I am releasing this month is what is normally the "DATA" version.

Reason being, with me not having access to my laptop (and using my wife's laptop was a pain, since she organizes and has her settings completely different than I do on my laptop) I didn't bother cutting any pictures, which also means, no new workers added. With pictures being the main addition of the "FULL" updates, there's no sense in having a "FULL" update, as it would just be empty folders. Pretty much the same reason there is no "Beginners" update. If you need a beginners update, download last month's, then replace it with this month's data folder and use the "Pic changes to remove/change the pics that I altered this month. It'll end up being the exact same as if I had done a Beginner's updte.

If you were wondering, yes, I'm back on my laptop now (got it back this past Thursday) and haven't had any issues so far. Currently, my plan is to take a few days off (probably the rest of this week) and spend that time getting everything back into place on my laptop that was there before I had sent it in. Once I'm back to "normal," laptop-wise, should be able to hit the backlog hard and get a lot more stuff done that I just couldn't do this month.

Finally, while I didn't add any workers this month (mainly again, due to not having the access to do pics the way I usually do) I did remove 5 that were in the data before. Nobody that anyone will likley miss:

Workers

-------

Brandon Kaplan - Paralyzed

Jacky - Couldn't find any info on her.

Kittie - Couldn't find any info on her.

Kiana - Couldn't find any info on her.

Kylee - Couldn't find any info on her.

There's also a runtime error issue when clicking on OVW in the Editor under the Promotions tab... I didn't realize Kenny Bolin was the Color Commentator there.

To fix it, Add Kenny Bolin back to OVW (under the workers tab), remove him as the Color Commentator (under the promotions tab) and then re-remove him from OVW (under the workers tab). That should solve the issue. It'll be taken care of in the November Update.

-Bill

http://www.mediafire.com/?r0ddqb0x5u1wmwm

Edited by Bill1996
  • Like 2

Thanks Bill!

WWE:

- Add Mercedes KV, Max Bauer, Rachelle St. Claire and Tom La Ruffa to development

- Add Sara Del Rey, Non-Wrestler, Tweener, Staff Member

- Re-activate Team Cobro (they participate in the Tag Team Tournament)

- Make Jim Ross the Raw colour commentator.

TNA:

- Add Chavo and Hernandez team, 3 exp.

- Add Gunner and Kid Kash team, 3 exp.

- Deactivate Tara N' Tessmacher.

ROH:

- Remove Matt and Nick Jackson.

Edited by SpanishMen

I'd wait for confirmation on exactly what Sara's role will be. She's listed as a trainer for one particular training session, that doesn't mean that's her sole responsibility. Once she's actually in FCW, she may start wrestling regularly. Seems too early to be making her a non-wrestler now.

The Young Bucks are still in ROH, they've just not been used lately.

- Rename Russian Bruiser Anya to Anya

- Put AJ Lee Face

- Put Daniel Bryan Face or Tweener

- Put Hornswoggle as a non-wrestler or Manager

- Put Johnny Curtis in the Main Roster

- Put Ryback as Midcard

- Change Tyson Kidd gimmick to Hightlight reels

- Add Kenny King to TNA

- Add Sonjay Dutt to TNA

- Rename Sarah Stock to Sarita

Thank you Bill!

There is a problem occuring while selecting OVW in File Editor - Promotions. Game crashes. Anyone know how to fix it?

That's my fault... Didn't realize Kenny Bolin was the color commentator...

Add Kenny Bolin back to OVW (under the workers tab), remove him as the Color Commentator (under the promotions tab) and then re-remove him from OVW (under the workers tab). That should solve the issue.

It'll be taken care of in the November Update.

I've added this to the first post as well, so hopefully, everyone downloading the update will see the first post or this one.

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996

As usual, it's a great update Bill. Cheers for the hard work you've put in.

I seem to be getting the error in promotions but not just with OVW. A couple of the promotions are okay but when I click on ROH for example, it brings up 'Run-time error '383' Text property is read only'. What am I doing wrong here?

Edited by uk-joe

As usual, it's a great update Bill. Cheers for the hard work you've put in.

I seem to be getting the error in promotions but not just with OVW. A couple of the promotions are okay but when I click on ROH for example, it brings up 'Run-time error '383' Text property is read only'. What am I doing wrong here?

That, I don't know about... I fixed the OVW one and all the others were fine.

My suggestion would be to re-download the update, fix the issue with Kenny Bolin and OVW and see if that doesn't solve the other issues...

IIRC, other have had issues with running the game when they don't run it as an administrator... Maybe that's an issue...?

If those don't solve it, I honestly don't know what else the issue could be... I'm not getting those errors on my end.

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996

Thank you Bill, amazing stuff!

-Raise Asylum's technical to 41. Lower his stiffness to 62. Raise his charisma to 68. Check SS Look and Menacing. Remove him from ECWA.

-Raise Marti Belle's technical to 35, selling to 52, overness to 28, and charisma to 53.

-Change Jamie Noble to a Road Agent.

-Raise Steve Keirn's talent to 84.

-Raise Bill Demott's talent to 87.

-Remove James Tyler Bailey from WWE. Wasn't he fired months ago? Change him to Production.

-I REALLY think it is time to add Joey Mercury as a trainer for NXT, he hasn't wrestled in several years. 75 talent.

-NWA F1 hasn't run since April. They can be removed.

-Bill, did you get my stats for Lance Storm a couple months back? I really strongly believe he is one of the few people who can be in the game as a trainer and as a wrestler.

-Raise Bray Wyatt's brawl to 73, technical to 44, stiffness to 54, and charisma to 83.

-Raise Aiden English's brawl to 64, selling to 76, and overness to 30. Change him to a tweener.

-Check Menacing for Rick Victor.

-Raise Jiro's overness to 26.

-Raise Audrey Marie's speed to 34 and technical to 36.

-Raise Naomi Night's brawl to 40 and technical to 50.

-Raise Jason Jordan's brawl to 61, speed to 53, technical to 64, selling to 72, overness to 34, and charisma to 66.

-Raise Big E Langston's selling to 64 and overness to 37.

-Raise Seth Rollin's overness to 61.

-Raise Roman Reign's charisma to 67.

-Raise Erick Rowan's brawl to 61, technical to 18, stiffness to 69, selling to 58, overness to 28, and charisma to 59.

-Raise Brad Maddox's brawl to 67 and overness to 58. Lower his stiffness to 61.

-Raise Adam Mercer's speed to 21 and stiffness to 44. Uncheck Menacing.

Edited by KrisClassic

Wanna make some comments on some things here:

Bill Skullion changed to American

Got two links that say he's Canadian... Two sites I usually trust: Slam Wrestling and Cagematch:

http://slam.canoe.ca/SlamWrestlingBios/skullion.html

http://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=2794

Feel free to show me something that says he's American.

Add Mercedes KV, Max Bauer, Rachelle St. Claire and Tom La Ruffa to development

Pretty sure I've read about Mercedes and La Ruffa signing... Any links for Bauer and Rachelle St. Claire?

Make Jim Ross the Raw colour commentator.

I'm under the assumption that Lawler will return as Color Commentator when given Doctor's clearance. That's why I haven't messed with it.

Rename Russian Bruiser Anya to Anya

There is a referee under the name "Anya."

Put AJ Lee Face

You think? I guess I could see it, but she hasn't been favoring faces, at least not that I have seen. Tweener just seems better, IMO, for a balanced GM figure.

Rename Sarah Stock to Sarita

Problem is, she's in 3 promotions and works under 3 different names... That's why I've left her alone, name-wise... But, she probably should be removed from Shimmer at this point.

-Bill

Q: why is Charlotte's behavior so low?

-Joker just announced his retirement on FB. Remove him from CZW and JAPW and make him a non-wrestler.

-EC Negro recently announced his retirement as well. Make him a non wrestler and remove him from all promotions.

-Remove Drake Younger from HWA and add him to PWG, face, mid card, Bad Ass.

-Raise AJ Kirsch's overness to 39.

Edited by KrisClassic

http://www.ewrestlin...ack-at-raw-more

add a love relationship between Antonio Cesaro and Sara Del Rey.

Pretty sure I've read about Mercedes and La Ruffa signing... Any links for Bauer and Rachelle St. Claire?
<br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(250, 251, 252); ">

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/mercedes-kv-max-bauer-sign-with-wwe/

Edited by lannister

another great update!

Remove Gregory Iron from Chikara, has not been used in months and recently was taken off the roster page.

add Colony VIII (Fire Ant & assailAnt)

add Colony IX (Green Ant & assailAnt)

add Swarm IV (Soldier Ant & deviAnt)

switch Soldier Ant into the Swarm and assailAnt into the Colony

add Sugar Dunkerton to F.I.S.T

add Ophidian & Delirious to The Batiri, have Delirious the new leader

-Joker just announced his retirement on FB. Remove him from CZW and JAPW and make him a non-wrestler.

-EC Negro recently announced his retirement as well. Make him a non wrestler and remove him from all promotions.

I'd wait a little bit, you never know who is lying for storyline purposes or just to troll people (example: Pinkie Sanchez)