EWB Bad QB League (Xbox 360)

Maxx

I lost 30-0 to the Eagles. I'm going to have to figure out offense entirely if I'm going to apparently even score POINTS in this league. On the upside, I think I only threw 2 INTs, but only because I threw about 10 times.

• Like 1

I think the Browns offense is just programmed to suck, no matter what you do.

Pretty much. I'm surprised by how the defense held and really if I wasn't so inept that I had to punt deep in my own territory (i.e. figuring out how to have an offense), I think we'd stand a chance to win a couple of battles.

And Srar, you can always trade a, umm, seventh round pick to an AI team for one of their picks.

68 and the lowest FA I saw was McCoy at 70

See if anyone wants to trade one of their back ups.

And ROC you should totes sign Chad Johnson.

The uber-abuser offense of dreams! But yeah, when I get back home, I'll analyze the free agent WRs left so I'm not having to throw to Greg Little and no hands Cribbs all game.

I like that the Chiefs no doubt had the opportunity to sign Aaron Rodgers or Jay Cutler, but instead decided to stand pat with Matt Cassel. Nice to see the CPU playing along with our rules.

I am screwed. I waited to sign a back up like you guys said and now apparently everyone worse than Kirk Cousins has been signed. Lets hope he stays healthy I guess.

Why?!

SOMEBODY PICK KELLEN MOORE!

thumbsup.gif

What team is he on? I already proposed a trade to Miami but if they turn it down and Moore is eligible I'll go for him

• Like 1