EWR 2012 Stats Update: December ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

It's tough territory. Fortunately there's almost a full month to gauge, but right now you could ask random wrestling fans or even WWE fans, "Do you know Seth Rollins/Dean Ambrose/Roman Reigns?" and they'd probably say "no, who's that". But if you asked about The Shield (or something like 'those guys wearing black SWAT outfits attacking people on RAW') they might know. The group/characters/whatever are over right now, but the individuals themselves haven't been on TV enough to really be known. It's kinda like when the Nexus first started out. Each time they showed up, you knew someone was getting jumped, so of course people reacted. But nobody knew who Michael Tarver or Heath Slater or Skip Sheffield were outside of the group.

• Like 2

Also add a DISLIKE relationship between Tyler Reks and Sheamus. He said on twitter that he's a dick too.

Judging from the comment Reks made about "Dude's been on his bus for years" I think he was actually talking about Big Show. Show, according to JR's blog, has had his own private bus since 2005.

These guys are on NXTs roster but not sure if their in the game since some were signed from NFL.

Angelow Dawkins

Baron Corbin

Denton Blackwell

Enzo Amore

Knuckles Madsen

Memo Montenegro (Alberto Del Rio's Brother)

Mojo Rawley

Sawyer Fulton

Tac

Travis Tyler

OVW

Jamin Olivencia is the the OVW Television Champ

Taeler Hendrix is the new OVW Women's Champ

Alex Silva & Sam Shaw(called Gut Checkers) are the new OVW Southern tag Team Champs

Rob Terry is the new OVW Heavyweight Champ

Sam Shaw is not yet in the data. It is something that is being proposed since September but has not been achieved.

Reason Shaw isn't in the data... Nobody has given any stats.

-Bill

Also add a DISLIKE relationship between Tyler Reks and Sheamus. He said on twitter that he's a dick too.

Judging from the comment Reks made about "Dude's been on his bus for years" I think he was actually talking about Big Show. Show, according to JR's blog, has had his own private bus since 2005.

No, it was not that. He was asked on twitter how's Sheamus backstage and the reply was that he's a dick too.

OVW

Jamin Olivencia is the the OVW Television Champ

Taeler Hendrix is the new OVW Women's Champ

Alex Silva & Sam Shaw(called Gut Checkers) are the new OVW Southern tag Team Champs

Rob Terry is the new OVW Heavyweight Champ

Sam Shaw is not yet in the data. It is something that is being proposed since September but has not been achieved.

Reason Shaw isn't in the data... Nobody has given any stats.

-Bill

Add Sam Shaw to the Game

Lightweight Age 28 January American Speak: Yes

Finishers: Breaking Point (Top Rop) x2

Wages: 12,000

Add a loyalty with Al Snow

B- 58

S-67

T-57

Stiff-46

Sell-61

Over-36

Cha-60

Att-91

Beh-88

Tick SS Look, and High Spots

Open contract with TNA and OVW, Face, Old school face

Edited by Gantz_Elite
  • Like 1

Add Sam Shaw to the Game

Lightweight Age 28 January American Speak: Yes

Finishers: Breaking Point (Top Rop) x2

Wages: 12,000

Add a loyalty with Al Snow

B- 58

S-67

T-57

Stiff-46

Sell-61

Over-36

Cha-60

Att-91

Beh-88

Tick SS Look, and High Spots

Open contract with TNA and OVW, Face, Old school face

I would add loyalties to both Bully Ray and Devon as well. Shaw trained at Team 3D academy, where he regularly team with Jesser Neal (Friendship maybe?)

Also Shaw should have Bail Out (Impact) as his Secondary Finisher.

http://www.pwinsider...gement.html?p=1

Byron Saxton has not been fired. Just remove Byron Saxton from Workers List and add him as a Staff Member - Writer

Not sure if writer is the best fit, maybe producer, 75 talent?

I think it's pretty save to say that CM Punk and Miz have some real life heat with eachother. I mean, it really seemed like they were going way off the script with some of those insults towards eachother.

Um, no.

-Raise DC Drake's overness to 40 and charisma to 59.

-Raise Mikey Valentino's speed to 62 and his overness to 27. Change his finisher Front Flip Piledriver to American Destroyer (Impact).

-Remove Gustin Uberstud from WXW-C4.

-Remove EC Negro and KC Blade from WXW-C4.

-Raise Marcus Streets' overness to 23.

-Add Starman to WXW-C4, Tweener, Weirdo.

-Raise Niya's overness to 24.

-Raise The Mastodon's overness to 28.

-The Mastodon and The Dynamic Sensation are the new WXW C4 Tag Team Champions. Raise their tag experience to 5.

Edited by KrisClassic

Honestly, I think it's safe to say we can remove Stacy Keibler and Torrie Wilson from the game. I don't seem them ever coming back to wrestling.

Also, after having seen this picture

1354728562637.jpg

I think A.) We can go ahead and majorly lower Bill DeMott's Backstage ranking tremendously.

And (even though this hasn't happened as of this posting, it's more than likely gonna happen) B.) remove Bill DeMott from being under staff in the WWE. No way he's gonna keep his job if this gets huge.

Edited by SeanStrife

"Miss Tenille" is Tenille Tayla aka Emma who is signed to WWE.

Pretty sure this isn't the same person... Miss Tenille was in the data before I started working on it. I started doing updates in January of 07 and had worked on the data at least 6 months before that. Genichbruch says Emma started in 2005, but has no records until 2009. She's only 23 currently and wouldn't have even been old enough for the data in Jan 07, much less before.

I did a little research and found that she worked under the name "Valentine" at the start of her career. There is a Valentine in the game, but the pic I have doesn't really look like Emma, but their ages and birthmonths are the same. The Valentine in the game has no relationships, or anything, so it could very well have been her, as this was one of the very first workers I added to the data. That being said, I can't find any additional info on Miss Tenille, either.

What will likely happen, unless I, or someone else, can find more info on this, Miss Tenille and Valentine will be deleted from the game (due to not being able to get info) and I'll give Emma the alter ego of "Valentine."

Honestly, I think it's safe to say we can remove Stacy Keibler and Torrie Wilson from the game. I don't seem them ever coming back to wrestling.

99.9% of the time, the rule of thumb on removing workers is, unless we can't get any info on them (like birthmonths, ages, etc) once they are in, they stay in. It prevents me from having to re-enter them later when they appear on a show somewhere and people want them re-added. Since Stacy and Torrie's info is pretty easy to find (and is correct in the data) there's no real reason to remove them.

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996

99.9% of the time, the rule of thumb on removing workers is, unless we can't get any info on them (like birthmonths, ages, etc) once they are in, they stay in. It prevents me from having to re-enter them later when they appear on a show somewhere and people want them re-added. Since Stacy and Torrie's info is pretty easy to find (and is correct in the data) there's no real reason to remove them.

-Bill

Plus Stacy did the guest spot on Tough Enough, and even more recently Torrie was acknowledged on-camera in the audience. I'd agree that it's unlikely either would ever return full-time, but I don't think future guest appearances are at all out of the question.