EWR 2012 Stats Update: December ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

does any one have an updated split data

There isn't much of a brand split to split the data up with anymore.

i mean there still is sep roster wwe just doesnt really listen to them but on the web site there sep

Could I get a link? I can;t find anything for brand specification. If I can get that, I'll make a Split Data when the January update is released.

where it says current cliq it and go to the show and then it will only show that shows superstars

• Like 1

Could I get a link? I can;t find anything for brand specification. If I can get that, I'll make a Split Data when the January update is released.

where it says current cliq it and go to the show and then it will only show that shows superstars

Thank you... I'll throw together a Split Data when Bill releases the January update.

Thank you... I'll throw together a Split Data when Bill releases the January update.

I messaged Bill he said within the next 24-48 hours :)

thanks man!

does any one have an updated split data

There isn't much of a brand split to split the data up with anymore.

i mean there still is sep roster wwe just doesnt really listen to them but on the web site there sep

OK, very bad news here...

I went to turn my laptop on this evening and am not getting a response of any kind. So, it's likely gonna have to go back into the shop and get fixed.

The big problem is, I don't have a recent backup and currently have no way of getting the info off of my harddrive in order to upload the January update.

If there's anyway I can access the info off of the drive, I'll probably be able to get the update up... If not, I might have to wait until I get the laptop back and then transfer all of the info on the harddrive before being able to do much of anything.

So, long story short, everything is in kind of a holding pattern at this point. I'm gonna play with it a bit tonight and see if I can't figure out a way to access thre drive. If I can, as I said, I'll be able to get January up. If not, the next update might not be for a while.

Apologies in advance, gonna see what I can do, though.

-Bill

• Like 1

OK, I've pulled the Harddrive out of my laptop and slaved it to my wife's laptop... The drive appears to be fine. I'm backing up everything onto her desktop and after that, will back it all up onto my normal backup drive. Assuming all goes well, it'll be like I just backed everything up today, which means nothing will really be lost. Assuming that goes well, I should be able to work off of my normal backup, as I did when my laptop screwed up last time. If I can work off of my backup, I can get January out likely tomorrow afternoon/evening.

So far, so good... Keeping my fingers crossed and can't make any promises, obviously.

-Bill

Yes it does double post. You're either hitting post twice because the page doesn't refresh after you post or you're using IE.

Yes it does double post. You're either hitting post twice because the page doesn't refresh after you post or you're using IE.

Odd, I've always used IE...

Either way, quick update: Save to the desktop worked fine... Transferring to my backup drive now.

I know this might seem like taking "unnecessary steps," but I always back up a certain way and want to make sure it's done right and is going to work before moving any further ahead.

But, as I said, looking good so far.

-Bill

• Like 2

OK, got everything backed up properly and everything seems to be a go. Gonna go through sort of a dry run to make sure everything is good before hitting the bed tonight. I'll finish up tomorrow and, as I said, get the update out in the afternoon/evening area, as long as nothing else goes wrong...

-Bill

Stop using IE, it's 2013 man!

Pshhhh... I hate changing once I get used to something... Hell, I bought cassette tapes over CD's until after the year 2000...

A mild worry of mine with my laptop is that, if they can't fix it, I get a new one... Problem is, new computers now have Windows 8 on them.

I'm just starting to like 7... I used XP until I got the my laptop less than 2 years ago.

-Bill

I stuck with IE forever, but finally got Firefox and never looked back. I don't like updating but it was one that I'm glad I did.

As for being on topic, an update on Matt Taven- he is also in the ROH tournament coming up, so I would keep him in ROH for now.