Pro Wrestling X... CAN BE PLAYED (wtfwtfwtf)

Herr Matzat

Just saw this in my steam comunety stream via their greenlight newspage.

Play Uprising!

13 December 2012 - wishnowski

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to let you all know that we are about to offer you access to play Uprising. It's currently in beta (proof of concept, playable verticel slice, whatever you'd like to call it is fine with us!) and we'd love for you to play it, kick the tires, and tell us exactly which FREE updates you'd like us to offer first. So many people supported us on Kickstarter and after the campaign ended they were like, "Dude! I still want to pledge a little something and help you out!" And I was all like, "Dude! Thank you! This time we'll give you instant access to Uprising in return!"

So stay tuned to ProWrestlingX.com and all of our glorious social media accounts for news on the exact moment this new campaign and Uprising access goes live. And most of all, THANK YOU for always wishing us well in our future endeavors ;)

In the meantime, feel free to check out these recent videos that show you exactly what work needs to be done and exactly what state Uprising is currently in. Please share with your friends and invite them to vote for us on Greenlight!

Uprising v0.1 Released!

19 December 2012 - wishnowski

Play Uprising...now!!

I am very pleased to announce that you can now get your hands on v0.1 of Uprising and take it for a test drive yourself! We are humbly accepting very low donations of just $5 to continue development of Pro Wrestling X and in return you can download and test the current playable 0.1 version of Uprising and tell us what to do next! We have a healthy list of FREE updates that will come to anyone who downloads a copy of Uprising, and with your input we will take our proud little working wrestling game and make it a much better and really FUN game we can all take pride making a reality.

Sadly, Steam Greenlight voters haven't been giving us mountain of love lately and we still aren't going to appear here on Steam in the immediate future. But if you follow the link below you can help us make Uprising even better and hopefully one day SOON you'll be able to get it here on Steam, too. We've got plenty of cool Kickstarter-ish rewards for you, too, if you feel our efforts are worth a few dollars more than the $5 asking price.

Thank you for your support! Next stop: Pro Wrestling X on STEAM, BABY!!

Download here:

http://uprising.prowrestlingx.com/

p.s. Uprising is in a very early v0.1 stage and there is a nice list of known issues and feature requests that we are working on. Feel free to take a good look around the Uprising site and ask me any questions before parting with your hard earned cash. Thanks again!

-Dave

http://uprising.prowrestlingx.com/

I´ll not buy it. Not with Christmas around the corner. Maybe next year. Still looking to read some feedback on how everyone likes this baby after being in the making since 1800.

This is fucking unplayable. I mean.. there's absolutely no way you could call this a game, even a tech demo. They make it quite clear that it's a proof of concept and a sneak peek - but if this is what they have decided they want to put forward as a "proof of concept" then they have just fucking lost their minds.

• Like 3

Is it free? I actually followed this waaaaay back and was fairly active on the old unofficial forum (still got a ridiculous number of newsletters I haven't been arsed to clear out of my inbox too), but lost interest to be honest. Read the occasional e-mail, watched that Kickstarter video, it didn't look great.

Do a lets play.

I would - but honestly it would consist of a single minute of me showing off the really lame menus, trying to do something that looks kind of like moving across the ring, miss every grapple I try - and then an abrupt ending.

So what are you waiting for...