EWR 2013 Stats Update: January ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

The speed stat doesn't refer to how quickly a person moves, but to how well they would perform in a speed-based match; so someone like Rey Mysterio Jr., or Jushin Liger in his prime, would have a very high speed stat while someone like The Rock, as a random example, who may move quite quickly, couldn't keep up in that style of match.

• Like 1

But Jeff Hardy can keep up in a high speed match, hence why Christian York had a great match with him back in November after he won his Gutcheck match and TNA contract. Hardy's had great matches with a ton of X-Division stars. His speed is 74 as of right now, but around 83 seems right for him.

And another thing, Amasis is supposedly retired right? Well, after looking he wrestled not too long ago. Might be safe to say to bring him back as a worker instead of a non-wrestler. Here's proof: http://www.onpointwrestling.com/now-or-never-results-w-pics.html

It's the 4th match down. But then again, it could be a one off appearance.

Check fonz factor for Christian York. I believe he deserves it.

Edited by fusionFX!

But Jeff Hardy can keep up in a high speed match, hence why Christian York had a great match with him back in November after he won his Gutcheck match and TNA contract. Hardy's had great matches with a ton of X-Division stars. His speed is 74 as of right now, but around 83 seems right for him.

Speaking of Christian York's speed, Zema Ion's speed needs raising too. I'm not on my computer right now so I don't know what history speed actually is. Either way, I'd say raise it close to the same amount as York's.

No way. 74 is generous for him. He is incredibly sloppy.

• Like 2

When exactly has he been sloppy? Every match I've seen of his is pretty good.

When exactly has he been sloppy? Every match I've seen of his is pretty good.

I haven't seen a single match of his in near five years that hasn't been sloppy.

-Raise Niya's overness to 28.

-Raise Heidi Lovelace's brawl to 34, speed to 32, technical to 45, stiffness to 36, selling to 59, overness to 26, and charisma to 56.

-Raise Taeler Hendrix's selling to 62.

-Raise Allison Danger's overness to 42.

-Raise KC Spinelli's brawl to 48, stiffness to 42, selling to 64, and charisma to 60.

-Raise Davina Rose's brawl to 43, speed to 42, and stiffness to 41.

-Raise Rhia O'Reilly brawl to 44, technical to 48, and stiffness to 46.

-Raise Kalamity's brawl to 58, speed to 26, technical to 41, stiffness to 45, selling to 60, and charisma to 57. Check Menacing.

-Lower Claire Lynch's overness to 63.

Edited by KrisClassic
  • Like 1

Compromise. Bump Jeff's Speed up to 79. Nice middle ground there.

I still have to disagree. 79 is putting him up with the upper echelon of speed-based talent in the game, and he simply isn't that good. To be honest 74 is even to high in my estimation.

-Remove Trent Baretta from WWE. Add him to an open contract with PWS.

-Rename the tag team of Mastodon and TDS to BYOB.

Edited by KrisClassic
  • Like 1

Sucks about Trent, but at least someone will get to see him wrestle now.

Looks like Skyler Moon can be removed from WWE as well if she hasn't been yet. PWTorch is reporting she's been released.

Remove the team of Gabriel and Kidd

Did they break up? I haven't heard anything, I'm just wondering. I heard Kidd was injured, but if that's the reason, I'd just make them inactive.