EWR 2013 Stats Update: January ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

OK, wanted to make a few notes...

WWE: Add the Stable: the Wyatt's Family: Bray Wyatt, Erick Rowan, Luke Harper

I assume this would be a stable in NXT... Development stuff, such as stables, titles, etc don't get added.

Everybody that's currently in the tag team division in Anarchy Wrestling deserves a significant increase in stats. That would include Derrick Driver, Steven Walters, JT Talent, and Andrew Pendleton III, Dany Only, Stryknyne, Anthony Henry, and Dustin Knight. I'd say increase all of their stats(except for behavior, over, and attitude), by 10.

This is a pretty general statement. I'd really rather you go through and give me some specifics. Just saying bump 8 workers up in everything by 10 leads me to believe that you didn't really look at them individually. The more specific you are, the better it is... That way, it can be discussed more.

Have we discussed adding Mr. Belding (Dennis Haskins) to the game if he isn't already in? He has made several apperances on Z! True Long Island Story and will be wrestling Devon Moore at the PWS show in feb.

No, it hasn't been discussed, mainly because nobody has ever suggested stats. To be honest, I'd really rather not put him in, but with him actually wrestling a match, it's kinda hard for me to deny it if the information to include him is provided.

Another note: Some might have noticed that some promotions were removed and we currently have 30 in the game. In short, that means we could potentially add 4 to the game. This doesn't mean everyone needs to start submitting their local indy promotion that only they have ever heard of, but if there is a promotion out there that we can get info on, has a majority of the roster in the game already and runs somewhat regularly, I'm willing to listen.

Finally, I dunno if it's this new layout, my wife's computer or what, but copying and pasting posts is a big pain in the ass all of a sudden. Everything is double spacing, basically making all of my notes double the size. Frustrating, but able to be worked around. Also, Chrome sucks ass, too... When I tried it, I couldn't even open spoilers on here... Hopefully, the double posting on IE is fixed.

-Bill

Have we discussed adding Mr. Belding (Dennis Haskins) to the game if he isn't already in? He has made several apperances on Z! True Long Island Story and will be wrestling Devon Moore at the PWS show in feb.

No, it hasn't been discussed, mainly because nobody has ever suggested stats. To be honest, I'd really rather not put him in, but with him actually wrestling a match, it's kinda hard for me to deny it if the information to include him is provided.

-Bill

Not sure if this has been debated or anything before, but I'd definitely increase Ryback's overness to about 85ish, judging from crowd reaction, if not more. I mean, the past few months he's been headlining PPVs... he's a bit more than 79 overness and shouldn't be 'lower midcarder' anyway, in my opinion.

In the current data he has 88 overness and is an upper mid carder.

-Raise Big E Langston's overness to 60.

-Raise Shawn Michaels' overness to 99. He should be on par with Triple H.

-Raise Skyler Moon's overness to 36. Remove her from WWE. Rename her to Buggy Nova.

-Raise Bret Hart's overness to 95.

-Lower Mick Foley's brawl to 71 and speed to 11. Raise his overness to 94 and charisma to 98.

-Raise Randy Orton's brawl to 83.

-Raise The Great Khali's technical to 8 and selling to 48.

-Raise William Regal's brawl to 84.

• Like 1

-Bill

Add Dennis Haskins to the game

Age 62 (Nov)

Heavyweight

American

Over: 32

Brawl:2

Speed:2

Char:25

Tech:3

Stiff:??

Sell:??

Att:??

Behavior:??

Non wrestler

Old school face?

Add friendship with zack Ryder

(Not to good at suggesting stats so maybe someone can help)

Edited by KrisClassic
  • Like 1

Staff boosts/degrades

I know not many people care but I think these are deserving

Make Jerry Lawler an Announcer? I think it's safe to say he isn't going to be wrestling again after the heart attack. Put his Backstage as late 50's maybe and his Talent to 80ish.

Raise Jim Ross's Talent to 89

Raise Mike Tenay's talent to 85

Raise Todd Kenely's talent to 82

Raise Kevin Kelly's talent to 78/79 and his backstage to 77

Maybe make Gene Okerlund an Announcer or Non-Wrestler, it would be amazing to have him announcing again somehow.

Raise Brian Hebners talent to around Earl's, late 70's maybe 80

Wrestler boosts/degrades

I don't know what Christopher Daniel's overness is because I've edited it myself but I think it deserves to be around 83/84ish and make him a Main Eventer if he isn't already

Raise Chavo Guerrero's overness to 79, I believe him and Kazarian deserve to have the same overness

Raise Christian York's overness to 66

Lower Kurt Angle's overness to 92, I don't think he gets that much of a pop anymore, and he won't until he's in the title picture again

Lower The Rock's overness by 1 or 2? He definitely isn't 100 overness mainly because only kids watch it now.

Lower Rey Mysterio's overness to 87

Lower Randy Orton's overness to 95

Raise CM Punk's charisma to 100 if it isn't already

Raise Dolph Ziggler's overness to 94 and his Charisma to 95

What is Tommy Dreamer amazing in comparison to, to warrant such an ridiculous charisma rating?

Maybe not that high but he definitely deserves a boost, he is one of the best on the mic and he is one of the few that people actually care about when they speak, listen to him when ECW reformed and him at House of Hardcore, he isn't the most cared about or isn't that good in ring but he is very good on the mic, kind of like Mick Foley I guess

Lower The Rock's overness by 1 or 2? He definitely isn't 100 overness mainly because only kids watch it now.

No, WWE is having trouble getting 3.0's for Raw, and Rock comes in for one show and they get a 3.1 or 3.2. He is the biggest name in wrestling, and one of the biggest names in Hollywood. People know this guy. Not just wrestling fans like us, but normal people. I work with a woman who has no idea who CM Punk is, but plans to marry The Rock and knows he's a wrestler. That's overness, he deserves over 100, but the game won't allow it.

• Like 4

Staff boosts/degrades

I know not many people care but I think these are deserving

Make Jerry Lawler an Announcer? I think it's safe to say he isn't going to be wrestling again after the heart attack. Put his Backstage as late 50's maybe and his Talent to 80ish.

Raise Jim Ross's Talent to 89

Raise Mike Tenay's talent to 85

Raise Todd Kenely's talent to 82

Raise Kevin Kelly's talent to 78/79 and his backstage to 77

Maybe make Gene Okerlund an Announcer or Non-Wrestler, it would be amazing to have him announcing again somehow.

Wrestler boosts/degrades

I don't know what Christopher Daniel's overness is because I've edited it myself but I think it deserves to be around 83/84ish and make him a Main Eventer if he isn't already

Raise Chavo Guerrero's overness to 79, I believe him and Kazarian deserve to have the same overness

Raise Christian York's overness to 66

Lower Kurt Angle's overness to 92, I don't think he gets that much of a pop anymore, and he won't until he's in the title picture again

Raise CM Punk's charisma to 100 if it isn't already

Raise Dolph Ziggler's overness to 94 and his Charisma to 95

Tenay is not that good, I mute impact half the time due to him and Taz

When Chavo won the tag titles late last year fans were booing as Kaz and Daniels lost. he only is cheered cause of being related to Eddie, Kaz and Daniels are as over as heels as anyone

92 and 89 are perfect. He still has trouble on the mic and it not on par with Sheamus and some other Main eventers

Dreamer is solid on the mic, but not that amazing. When he is passionate he is as good as anyone (HoH and ECW) but when normal (WWECW/TNA run) he is just solid, not in the upper 80s and 90s

Edited by pie-is-good112

Deactivate the following tag teams:

Anti-Diva Army

Bad Intensions

BDK II

Bernard and Nakamura

Courtney Rush and Del Rey

Eagles and Del Rey

Godderz and Anthony

Hillbilly Wrecking Crew

PK-1

Roughnecks

The Bombers

World-1 International 2

World-1 International 4

World-1 International 7

World-1 International 8

Add the following tag teams, all active:

3 MB (Heath Slater & Jinder Mahal), 5 EXP

3 MB II (Heath Slater & Drew McInytre), 2 EXP

3 MB III (Drew McIntyre & Jinder Mahal), 1 EXP

Adrian Neville & Oliver Grey, 2 EXP

Bo Dallas & Michael McGillicutty, 2 EXP

Hornswoggle & The Great Khali, 2 EXP

Leo Kruger & Kassius Ohno, 3 EXP

The Shield (Dean Ambrose & Seth Rollins), 1 EXP

The Shield II (Dean Ambrose & Roman Reigns), 1 EXP

The Shield III (Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns), 1 EXP

The Wyatt Family (Luke Harper & Erick Rowan), 5 EXP. Change their gimmicks to Weirdo.

Yoshi Tatsu & Percy Watson, 3 EXP

Put Mason Ryan back in NXT.

Make Luke Harper's secondary finisher Discus Clothesline.

Make Michael McGillicutty tweener. He's heel in WWE, but face in NXT.

Switch Leo Kruger's brawl (59) with his speed (66).

Check Fonz Factor for Corey Graves.

Change Daniel Bryan's secondary finisher to Flying Headbutt (or Flying Goat).

Make the finisher of Team Hell No Chokeslam/Flying Headbutt (or Flying Goat).

Make Ulf Herman a non-wrestler. He retired December 22, 2012.

Change the finisher of The Ascension to Fall of Man.

Add loyalty between Bruce Hart and Chad Baxter.

Rename Rhodes Scholars to Team Rhodes Scholars.

Edited by jadenjater

Disagree with all of these. The Lawler one is purely speculation. Earl deserves a decrease in talent TBH, 68. Brian Hebner 71 is good.

The rest of the overness are very off.

-Raise Alex Reynolds' overness to 40.

-Remove Balls Mahoney from PWS.

-Raise Fala's overness to 28.

-Raise Joey Braggiol's speed to 26 and technical to 28.

-Raise John Silver's brawl to 59, overness to 40, and charisma to 73. Make him a heel in PWS, Obnoxious.

-Raise Kevin Matthews' brawl to 70.

-Remove Larry Legend from CZW and PWS.

-Remove Marty Jannetty from PWS.

-Raise Pat Buck's technical to 58 and overness to 37.

-Remove QT Marshall from PWS.

-Raise Star Man's overness to 40.

-Remove The Amazing Red from PWS.

• Like 1

I just noticed Jim Cornette and Kenny Bolin have a friendship in-game. I've just finished listening to two Cornette shoot interviews and in both he speaks very negatively about Bolin. He accused him of kissing Bischoff's ass, and called him a fraud who screws fans out of money by selling fake merchandise (and went on about this for a while)... I'd change it to a dislike.