ITT Sousa gets the greatest birthday gift of all

Sousa

Kris Kross is getting back together.

True story: when I was in fifth grade (11 years old or so), my good-natured grandma decided to get me some new clothes for Christmas that the "cool kids" were wearing. She got me two pairs of shorts--one bright green and one bright purple--that were made backwards and baggy like Kris Kross, except they were in horrible season one of Fresh Prince of Bel-Air colors. The only problem is that I got them in 1994, about two years after "Jump."

I got picked on a lot as a kid. :shifty:

• Like 4

The Mack Daddy and the Daddy Mack.

Basically in the early 90s, there was a teenage rap group duo known as Kriss and Kross. They had two big hits in Jump and Warm It Up, I missed the Bus was a minor hit but other than those three singles, they didn't have a whole lot of success after their balls dropped. Their big gimmick was that they wore their clothes backward.

http://www.allmusic.com/artist/kris-kross-mn0000106540