NBA 2K13

Tits McGee

• 3 weeks later...

PS3 or Xbox?

I've already discovered a freeze bug when loading custom shoes, several glitches throughout the game when it comes to graphics, and one of my endorsements when loading made it look like someone had thrown a Wii remote at my TV. This is on PS3.

PS3. I haven't done a whole lot with the career mode so I can't comment on the endorsements but I haven't had any issues with graphics or loading shoes onto players when I've edited them. Considering your PS3 just died, it might've been the system more than the game. :P

LL, one of the biggest glitches in the game, when you finish a season, make sure you've done all your drills. I swept the Heat out of the NBA finals in my rookie year, and I had to replay the final game 4 times because it kept freezing after the final buzzer.

I'm up to year 3 in Career and only had problems when I tried to end a year with outstanding drills, Which left me having to do 25 goes at the obstacle course before I could move on.

I'm dirty with the Rockets forever though, They draft me. Then I sit behind Lin and Harden and just when I'm about to overtake Lin and take over the starting SG spot - They go and pick up Chris Paul in free agency.... :bang:

So I go and demand a trade, I get scooped up by the Jazz and Alec Burks does not stand a chance.

Jefferson, Millsap and Billups will prove to be interesting foils to my "just get open beyond the arc and make it rain 3's" attack.

• 4 weeks later...

so had the most suspensful... down to the wire debut ever, started a new my player just to mess around, playing as an athletic SF was drafted by the Nuggets, game one of the year against the 76ers, we are down by one with about 15 seconds left and i get fouled driving to the net, hit the first free throw but miss the second, they get the ball kill some clock and take a last second shot and drain it for 2, with .7 seconds left i manually call a timeout, so we are down on their end and I am inbounding the ball, i throw it in to Lawson who does a no look turnaround 3pter and drains it for the win... not a bad debut definately one of the more interesting games ive played lately

• Like 1

• 2 months later...