2013 College Football Thread

HailtotheYo

The biggest part of it, is that Alabama only had 2 or MAYBE 3 guys on the field that weren't Big Nasty Bastards built for nothing but blocking. The FG team is a bunch of linemen/tight ends, the holder, kicker, and your very end guys who MIGHT be decent speed/agility guys.

There were only 2, tops, guys on the field that had a prayer in hell of making a play on that ...

Predictions for next week:

Florida State over Duke, though I think a Duke win would just be the bee's knees.

Auburn over Missouri, though I think it will be a lot closer than I would have thought yesterday.

Michigan State over Ohio State. Ohio State just wins, but they've not faced a defense that's actually good in the last two years.

The only thing that makes me have some doubt with this is Michigan State's offense can be absolutely atrocious at times.

Baylor over Texas. Baylor really isn't on the Top Level like people thought they were, but I believe the game is in Waco, so I'm

satisfied going with the Bears.

Louisville over Cincinnati, because Teddy Bridgewater.

Oklahoma State over Oklahoma, because they're home and they're the better team.

Alabama goes from being ranked #1 to most likely being out of title contention in 1 week. I can't see Bama being ranked higher than #5 now. FSU will be #1 and then OSU, Auburn, and Mizzou will follow in some order.

The only chance Bama would have is for both FSU and OSU to both lose, leaving them to face the SEC champion. And even that is incredibly far fetched for a lot of reasons, not the least of which being that Duke beating FSU may cause the universe to implode.

Cade Foster has been getting death threats on Twitter from so-called fans of Alabama. I wish I could say I'm surprised at an athlete receiving threats from nutjob fans but this really seems to happen every time somebody has a particularly bad moment in a big time game. Doesn't make it any less sickening.

Cade Foster has been getting death threats on Twitter from so-called fans of Alabama. I wish I could say I'm surprised at an athlete receiving threats from nutjob fans but this really seems to happen every time somebody has a particularly bad moment in a big time game. Doesn't make it any less sickening.

Wow thats crazy

Also I really really hope Bama doesnt get back in the National title game cause I dont want to hear about it from their Bandwagon fans on Facebook

Alabama goes from being ranked #1 to most likely being out of title contention in 1 week. I can't see Bama being ranked higher than #5 now. FSU will be #1 and then OSU, Auburn, and Mizzou will follow in some order.

The only chance Bama would have is for both FSU and OSU to both lose, leaving them to face the SEC champion. And even that is incredibly far fetched for a lot of reasons, not the least of which being that Duke beating FSU may cause the universe to implode.

I present to you: The 2012 BCS National Championship