Send me your WMMA Mods

IDOL

So I have WMMA 1 and 3 lying around but I wasn't good at making backups of the mods I downloaded. Now that I want to play it again it seems that all of the mods on GDS were hosted by Megaupload and thus have gone up in smoke.

For the sake of those still playing the game I'd like to create a WMMA section on EWWAREHOUSE.INFO. Could anyone that has any sort of mod or stat update lying around on their computer please send them to me so I can in turn put them on the website?

You can upload them to a hosting service like Mediafire, and post the link in this thread or you can e-mail me them at ewwarehouse@gmail.com.

Unless I deleted them last summer, I should have about 10 WMMA2 mods and 15 WMMA3 mods kicking on my computer. I will check that out later and edit in my post the mediafire links if I have them.

EDIT: Even if I deleted the masters, I know I have the databases installed in the game, probably with some minor edits, want em?

Internet has been terribly spotty this week, had to replace a modem and a VoIP box which didn't really fix anything. thankfully my ISP isn't terrible and didn't charge me a dime.

Either way, rar'd everything up into one rar for each WMMA2/3 gonna try and get them uploaded overnight sometime this week, tried a couple times already but it's cut off in the middle a few times.

EDIT: Surprised this went through, died just as I clicked send.

• 3 years later...