Massive draft time!

Ok, so I'm looking to a massive draft, where EWB members make their own company, their own style, etc, etc, and then draft wrestlers/fighters.

I say wrestlers/fighters, because I intend on doing two drafts, one for TEW 2013, and one for WMMA 3... the question now is.. which game first? The choice is up to you, you can vote in the poll above!

PS. Both drafts will take place with the most up-to-date database for the game, depending on when the drafts start and which are the most recent databases.. so, happy voting!

PPS. This is not a sign-up thread yet, that will follow when we have a winner

PPPS. I'm leaving this poll open until Saturday night.

TEW using the Cornellverse? I have both games. WMMA should go first!

No sir, I'll be using a real world mod, you can go over to GDS for Cornellverse crap. :P

• Like 2

I would absolutely be down for a TEW real world draft. I'd be there with bells on and if I missed it I WOULD BAN YOU.

... maybe not. But I'd definitely be in the draft.

.. so, that's one spot reserved for Gogo.

(and one for 9 to 5, for giving me permission to use his template from his '87 draft)

TEW using the Cornellverse? I have both games. WMMA should go first!

No sir, I'll be using a real world mod, you can go over to GDS for Cornellverse crap. :P

Don't jump to conclusions, Eddie! Actually, I hate the Cornellverse for TEW. I prefer it for WMMA, but I use real world on TEW. I was just assuming that was what you would be using.

Oh, yeah, BTW, Eddie, doing a Cornellverse draft for WMMA is actually a better idea, IMO, since the credibility of the fighter, his promising talent level, etc, is a lot harder to gauge in real life than in the Cornellverse. Besides everyone picking Jon Jones as number one, of course.

• Like 1