EWR 2013 Stats Update: March ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Thanks Bill!

Been on a kick of Beyond Wrestling recently:

-Raise Chris Dickinson's brawl to 72, technical to 57, stiffness to 85, overness to 29, and charisma to 56. Check Shooting, SS Look, and Menacing.

-Check SS Look for Frankie Arion. Raise his brawl to 54, stiffness to 46, and overness to 24.

-Rename Corvis Fear to Eric Corvis.

-Lower Jaka's brawl to 61.

-Raise Aaron Epic's brawl to 51 and stiffness to 48.

-Raise Biff Busick's brawl to 67.

Thanks Bill!

-Raise Chris Dickinson's brawl to 72, technical to 57, stiffness to 85, overness to 29, and charisma to 56. Check Shooting, SS Look, and Menacing.

-Check SS Look for Frankie Arion. Raise his brawl to 54, stiffness to 46, and overness to 24.

I know right? some really good stuff recently. If I was any better at stats I would see if I could get the promotion added to the game

Thanks Bill!

I know right? some really good stuff recently. If I was any better at stats I would see if I could get the promotion added to the game

Lately I see they've been doing a lot of co-promoting with CZW, having "Beyond Wrestling Showcase" prematches and what not. Maybe make them CZW's developmental?

-Add Chiva Kid to the game:

Chiva Kid

Chiva Kid

Male, 23

Lightweight

https://twimg0-a.akamaihd.net/profile_images/744852286/CHIVA_KID10.jpg

B: 36

S: 64

T: 41

Stiff: 37

Sell: 58

Over: 24

Charisma: 43

Att 90

Behav 92

Check High Spots.

$5,000

Face, Highlight Reel

Double Moonsault (Top Rope)

630 Splash (Top Rope)

-Rename Tim Arson to The Zombie. Raise his speed to 26, overness to 31, and charisma to 48. Raise his wages to $16,000.

Edited by KrisClassic

^I'd raise Chiva Kid's speed. Maybe high 70's/low 80's? I mean not anybody can do a 630 splash, and he is pretty fast and agile.

He can do a lot of impressive things, but he is incredibly sloppy and can't string them together for a match deserving of that high of a stat. The speed stat isn't just about what you do, it is how you do it. Plenty of people in the real world can perform the moves involved in wrestling, but putting them together in a way that makes sense and is compelling is what determines the talent of a wrestler. I wouldn't put him above the 60s for that reason.

More CHIKARA stuff

Add Orbit Adventure Ant, Missile Assault Ant, and Arctic Rescue Ant to the roster either openers or lower mid-card. Give Arctic Rescue Ant 2Radical MegaAir Tailbone Slammer: Xtreme as a finisher shorten the name anyway you see fit. Add a Stable - Colony: Xtreme Force with the above 3 ants and Soldier Ant as a lead. Remove Soldier Ant from The Swarm. Add 2 new finishers for assailANT first Rolling GTS impact. Second CHIKARA Special: Blue as a submission.

Thanks Bill!

Lately I see they've been doing a lot of co-promoting with CZW, having "Beyond Wrestling Showcase" prematches and what not. Maybe make them CZW's developmental?

-Add Chiva Kid to the game:

Chiva Kid

Chiva Kid

Male, 23

Lightweight

https://twimg0-a.akamaihd.net/profile_images/744852286/CHIVA_KID10.jpg

B: 36

S: 64

T: 41

Stiff: 37

Sell: 58

Over: 24

Charisma: 43

Att 90

Behav 92

Check High Spots.

$5,000

Face, Highlight Reel

Double Moonsault (Top Rope)

630 Splash (Top Rope)

-Rename Tim Arson to The Zombie. Raise his speed to 26, overness to 31, and charisma to 48. Raise his wages to $16,000.

They seem to be there own seperate company. As guys have not only shown up and come from CZW but Chikara, AiW, AAW and other indies. I would make them a regonal comapny (as they mostly do shows in the New England/ Northeast area) If I were to add them.

Watched Masada's SMV shoot, so here's some relationship suggestions.

- Friendship with Nick Gage.

- Friendship with HC Loc

- Friendship with Tony DeVito

- Friendship with Kevin Northcutt

- Friendship with Dean Ambrose

- Friendship with Sami Callihan

- Dislike with Mike Sanders

E: Also should check Shooting for him. He has a background in Taekwondo.

Edited by Mr.Perfekt