EWR 2013 Stats Update: April ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Add Scarlett Bordeaux to ROH, make her Truth Martini's manager.

Remove Grizzly Redwood from ROH, apparently he has been let go

Lower Charlie Haas' behaviour by 5-10 points and remove him from ROH

Raise Mike Bennett's charisma to 76.

Edited by Y2JFan111

Why has Ambrose's charisma been lowered from 87/88 to 83? I mean Derrick Bateman, Alberto Del Rio and Antonio Cesaro have higher charisma than him (84) Just curious. I'd say 86 AT LEAST for Dean Ambrose.

When multiple people suggest stat changes, I do my best to go with a happy medium. When certain workers are argued over month after month, their stats will likley change month by month, becaue of people's varying opinions and who voices them that month. Cena and Orton are two other workers that nobody ever seems happy with.

Personally (and I know I'm gonna take crap for this)... I don't know what some people see in Ambrose. IMO, he should be lower than Cesaro and Del Rio... Bateman's charisma probably needs lowered in the scenario you mention above, but personally, I'd put Rollins and Reigns ahead of Ambrose, charisma-wise. But, I don't factor my personal opinion into things too often and didn't in this case, either... Which is why Ambrose's charisma is higher than Rollins and Reigns.

I'm not gonna give you crap for it. I mean, all this stuff is opinion-based, and I'm voicing mine. I just don't feel like most people know what Dean Ambrose is capable of. It reminds me of when people were saying CM Punk was less charismatic than Randy Orton just because Punk didn't get the chance to display what he can do on the mic. Those who watched him elsewhere knew, but he wasn't given the time or opportunity in WWE yet. Shield has had brief promos that are basically soundbytes chopped up and once in a while they get a mic for a minute.

Between his mannerisms and his promos when he was Jon Moxley, I think the guy deserves charisma in the high 80s and maybe better than that, but much like the CM Punk debate, I can't explain it until he demonstrates it on a large scale in WWE.

He's just so different and more like a real actor, I guess... I'll drop one promo here, since I don't want to derail this thread into a debate about one guy:

I just see a lot of classic Funk and Foley and Raven in there...

EDIT: Ah, fuck it, lol

When multiple people suggest stat changes, I do my best to go with a happy medium. When certain workers are argued over month after month, their stats will likley change month by month, becaue of people's varying opinions and who voices them that month. Cena and Orton are two other workers that nobody ever seems happy with.

-Bill

Wanted to add: Cena just got loud BORING chants during his last promo on Raw and in the few before that he wasn't getting loud crowd reactions either way, and when he was, they were boos. Cena can play up the fact he's "transcending" the stereotypes of faces and heels, but to me the guy is a babyface who is getting booed, much like HBK in '97 or Hogan in '95, and they all had to change and go heel because their act was stale and their promos weren't convincing or connecting with the crowd. I think that Cena has been in this spot for several years now and he doesn't deserve charisma in the top tier.

• Like 1

Why has Ambrose's charisma been lowered from 87/88 to 83? I mean Derrick Bateman, Alberto Del Rio and Antonio Cesaro have higher charisma than him (84) Just curious. I'd say 86 AT LEAST for Dean Ambrose.

Personally (and I know I'm gonna take crap for this)... I don't know what some people see in Ambrose. IMO, he should be lower than Cesaro and Del Rio... Bateman's charisma probably needs lowered in the scenario you mention above, but personally, I'd put Rollins and Reigns ahead of Ambrose, charisma-wise. But, I don't factor my personal opinion into things too often and didn't in this case, either... Which is why Ambrose's charisma is higher than Rollins and Reigns.

I'm not gonna give you crap for it. I mean, all this stuff is opinion-based, and I'm voicing mine. I just don't feel like most people know what Dean Ambrose is capable of. It reminds me of when people were saying CM Punk was less charismatic than Randy Orton just because Punk didn't get the chance to display what he can do on the mic. Those who watched him elsewhere knew, but he wasn't given the time or opportunity in WWE yet. Shield has had brief promos that are basically soundbytes chopped up and once in a while they get a mic for a minute.

Between his mannerisms and his promos when he was Jon Moxley, I think the guy deserves charisma in the high 80s and maybe better than that, but much like the CM Punk debate, I can't explain it until he demonstrates it on a large scale in WWE.

He's just so different and more like a real actor, I guess... I'll drop one promo here, since I don't want to derail this thread into a debate about one guy:

I just see a lot of classic Funk and Foley and Raven in there...

EDIT: Ah, fuck it, lol

>When multiple people suggest stat changes, I do my best to go with a happy medium. When certain workers are argued over month after month, their stats will likley change month by month, becaue of people's varying opinions and who voices them that month. Cena and Orton are two other workers that nobody ever seems happy with.

-Bill

Wanted to add: Cena just got loud BORING chants during his last promo on Raw and in the few before that he wasn't getting loud crowd reactions either way, and when he was, they were boos. Cena can play up the fact he's "transcending" the stereotypes of faces and heels, but to me the guy is a babyface who is getting booed, much like HBK in '97 or Hogan in '95, and they all had to change and go heel because their act was stale and their promos weren't convincing or connecting with the crowd. I think that Cena has been in this spot for several years now and he doesn't deserve charisma in the top tier.

The only people chanting boring and booing him are the internet fans who think it's cool to hate on Cena when it's really stale now. I think that he is going to turn heel but he doesn't deserve any less than 95 Charisma, I can't name 5 people who are more charismatic than him, the only person I can think of on the spot is CM Punk.

The only people chanting boring and booing him are the internet fans who think it's cool to hate on Cena when it's really stale now. I think that he is going to turn heel but he doesn't deserve any less than 95 Charisma, I can't name 5 people who are more charismatic than him, the only person I can think of on the spot is CM Punk.

That's obviously not the only people. They were in attendance and the chants were quite loud. He didn't even get through his whole promo about his match before they were chanting BORING.

The Rock is definitely more charismatic. I would say guys like Sting bring more natural energy and don't come across as nearly as forced and can actually convey emotion and cut compelling promos. Then there's the litany of legends - Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Paul Heyman, Steve Austin, etc. - who are just as good if not better.

A few more TNA changes and a couple of WWE changes :

TNA

Raise Zema Ion's Overness to 72

Raise Taz's Overness to 76

WWE

Lower Undertaker's Overness to 99, he doesn't deserve to be on the level of The Rock and Austin

Lower Triple H's Overness to 98

Lower Shawn Michael's Overness to 97

Raise Antonio Cesaro's Overness to 84

Lower Jack Swagger's Charisma to 77

Thanks Bill! You are the man!

-Check Fonz Factor for Sami Callihan. Raise his speed to 54.

-COMPLETELY disagree with lowering Kassius Ohno's speed to 71, especially if Christian is at 65. If Christian is at 65, 71 is where Ohno needs to be.

-COMPLETELY disagree with lowering John Cena's charisma. He is without question ultra-charismatic.

-Same with Randy Orton. Having a slow-paced style does not make you non-charismatic. If anything I would say raise him to 89.

-Disagree with Vickie. If you're complaining about her not being good on the mic, only that she is annoying, it means she is doing her job.

-Lower Jeff Hardy's speed to 69. No way is he more over than Sting.

-Raise Shane Strickland's brawl to 55 and overness to 46. Raise his wages to 9,000. Change his secondary finisher to Double Stomp (Top Rope).

-Raise Fandango's stiffness to 46.

-Make Fast Eddie a non-wrestler.

-Raise Jinsei Shinzaki's charisma to 47.

Edited by KrisClassic
  • Like 3

Wrestlemania Spoilers :

The Miz is the new Intercontinental Champion

John Cena is the new WWE Champion

Also Raise Rob Van Dam's Overness to 87, if he returned to WWE which he said is possible then he'd be pushed to Main Event straight away but if he returned to TNA he'd be around 85ish so I think 87 is fair

Edited by ModestATT
  • Like 1

Add Sonjay Dutt to TNA.

Maven Huffman is 220lb so I was thinking should he be a Lightweight? Can't remember the weight cap.

EDIT:

A few TNA minor changes

Make AJ Styles a Main Eventer

Make Bully Ray a Main Eventer

Make Chavo Guerrero a Upper Midcarder

Make James Storm a Main Eventer

Make Magnus a Upper Midcarder

Make Mr. Anderson a Main Eventer

Raise Petey William's Overness to 65 make him a Midcarder

Make Samoa Joe a Main Eventer

Raise Taryn Terrells Overness to 62

Deactivate the team of Eric Young and ODB

Edited by ModestATT
  • Like 1

-Rob Van Dam is still an internationally known superstar. 87-89 would be ideal for him.

-ACH is the AAW Heritage Champion.

-Los Bandidos (Rico Dynamite and Tito Escondido) are the CWFH Heritage Tag Team Champions. Tito isn't in the game from what I can tell, so vacate the title.

-Tyler Citron is the CWFH International Television Champion. Not in the game either, so vacate the belt.

-Delete the CWFH Heritage Championship.

-BLK Jeez and Ruckus are the CZW World Tag Team Champions.

-Raise the image of the PWG Tag Team Championship to 45.

-Lower the image of the ROH Television Championship to 46.

-Lower the image of the ROH World Tag Team to 55.

-Dragon Kid is the Open the Brave Gate Champion.

Here are a few promotions I would suggest we take a look at possibly adding:

-Destination 1 Pro Wrestling (D1W) - Based out of the mid-west. They run a few iPPVs a year and monthly events. In-game roster mainstays include Hy-Zaya, Mitch Johnson, Kyle Maverick, Mad Man Pondo, Mary Dobson, Simon Sezz, plus more. They've had guest roster members recently including Jerry Lynn, Sami Callihan, Kimber Lee, Shane Strickland, and members of GWAR.

-NWA DAWG - They run 4-6 times per year in the New Jersey region. Regular roster members include Damien Wayne, Biggie Biggs, Mark Krieger, assailANT, Joe Gacy, Lance Anoa'i, Ophidian, Amasis, and Breaker Morant. Guest roster members have included Jerry Lynn, Matt Cross, Tony Nese, Papadon, Gregory Iron, and Marty Jannetty.

-Absolute Intense Wrestling (AIW) out of Chicago. Run monthly. Roster includes ACH, Addy Starr, Allysin Kay, BJ Whitmer, Bobby Beverly, Chris Dickinson, Colin Delaney, Davey Vega, Eric Ryan, Evan Gelistico, Gary Jay, Gregory Iron, Johnny Gargano, Josh Prohibition, The Batiri, Louis Lyndon, Matt Cross, Matt Tremont, Tim Donst, and Veda Scott.

-Fighting Spirit Wrestling (FSW) out of NYC. Run monthly along with a school, both operated by Joel Maximo. Roster includes The SAT, The Set, Pinkie Sanchez, Julio Dinero, Joe Ettel, and several that would need to be added in-game. They have a weekly television show.

Those are some suggestions. If anyone views these as viable options they would like to see added, let me know and I will provide the stats needed to create the promotions.

Edited by KrisClassic
  • Like 2

What happened between Taz and RVD? Did I miss something? http://gyazo.com/734135e30f7ca26cfa6119065210e308

They had a widely-reported fight years ago in ECW. I have no idea if they still have heat or not.

-There is no way Necro Butcher is a better brawler than Undertaker. I would raise Undertaker's brawl to the mid 80s and lower Necro Butcher's brawl to 81.

Edited by KrisClassic

Raw Spoilers :

Wade Barrett is the new IC title, it got hotshotted.

Dolph Ziggler cashed in his MITB contract and won the World Title.

Turn Ryback Heel.

Edited by ModestATT

What happened between Taz and RVD? Did I miss something? http://gyazo.com/734135e30f7ca26cfa6119065210e308

They had a widely-reported fight years ago in ECW. I have no idea if they still have heat or not.

-There is no way Necro Butcher is a better brawler than Undertaker. I would raise Undertaker's brawl to the mid 80s and lower Necro Butcher's brawl to 81.

When RVD was in TNA everytime he came out Taz mentioned about how much of a good friend he was and how they go way back and how he's faced RVD many times etc so I think it should be changed into a friendship.

• Like 1

When RVD was in TNA everytime he came out Taz mentioned about how much of a good friend he was and how they go way back and how he's faced RVD many times etc so I think it should be changed into a friendship.

Not disputing it, but that could have been in character.

• Like 1

In response to one of the RAW Spoilers:

Personally, I'd hold off on the Ryback heel turn for now. See how things develop over the next week or so before making the final decision. While it did look like a heel turn, it wasn't as clear cut as others in the past.

• Like 1

In response to one of the RAW Spoilers:

Personally, I'd hold off on the Ryback heel turn for now. See how things develop over the next week or so before making the final decision. While it did look like a heel turn, it wasn't as clear cut as others in the past.

Yeah I guess, but I'm just throwing it out there I can agree it didn't look definite.

I've never really suggested stats for ROH and that's because I don't watch it for a month then watch all the shows I missed in 1 day, but I think ACH deserves an overness boost, the reaction he gets is crazy and deserves around mid/late 50s

Edited by ModestATT

Change Chiva Kid to Andrew Everett and add Chiva Kid to alter egos.

He was unmasked at Wrestlcon, is vocal of Chiva Kid being dead, even calling himself "the artiest formally known as Chiva Kid"

Also an overness boost might be in order for him. right now he has 23. He was booked in CZW and will be challenging for the YLC in Chikara. I say that would put him at 27-30ish

add Biff Busick to Wrestling Is...

I agree ACH deserves and overness boost as well

Edited by pie-is-good112
  • Like 2