EWR 2013 Stats Update: April ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Lower CM Punk's Behaviour and Attitude by 10/15 each, if you watch his DVD he explains that he refused a lot of what the writers gave to him and told them what he wanted to do and a load more.

And you think that's reason enough to lower attitude and behavior? The guy was given control over his character so of course he's going to change stuff and determine what he wants to do - I'm sure most main eventers do. It's been a while since I watched the documentary of the DVD, but I don't remember anything that gave off that vibe. Besides, lowering behavior in this instance doesn't make sense and it's already somewhat low at 73. If anything is lowered, it should just be attitude, which is already 81. I don't think it needs lowered anymore.

It was before he was a Main Eventer he was unhappy in ECW and wanted to be promoted to SD or Raw, got promoted to SD won the world title and then was pretty much forgotten about as he explained in the DVD, and don't forget about how he was going to leave WWE because he was unhappy with the way they were booking him and only stayed because WWE basically bumlicked him and gave him a wage increase a long title reign and made him "The best in the world", tbh I don't care if it gets changed, was just throwing it out there.

Alfonso Morales is 64 and born in February according to this: https://sites.google.com/site/wrestlingscout/non-wrestlers/announcers/drmorales

Dennis Brent should be around 62 according to when he graduated college: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dennis-brent/7/767/468

Jamie Jamitkowski should be around 42: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jamie-jamitkowski/7/159/2a

Alfonso Morales is 64 and born in February according to this: https://sites.google.com/site/wrestlingscout/non-wrestlers/announcers/drmorales

Dennis Brent should be around 62 according to when he graduated college: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dennis-brent/7/767/468

Not everyone goes to college and graduates at 18 and 22... I mean I started college at 22... and it took me 5 years to finish cause I went part time the first two years...

Edited by jterreau

Not everyone goes to college and graduates at 18 and 22... I mean I started college at 22... and it took me 5 years to finish cause I went part time the first two years...

Yeah, but most of these ages are several years TOO YOUNG. I'm being conservative and assuming 22-23 for average graduation age. In a lot of cases, these people are 35 in the scenario when they would be at LEAST 40 or 45.

EDIT:

For example, Staff Member Andy Gregg is in as 32. According to LinkedIn, he graduated with a bachelor's degree in 1997 (http://www.linkedin.com/pub/andy-gregg/3b/993/236)

That means he should be, conservatively, 37.

EDIT:

WWE Medical Staff Member Larry Heck should be at LEAST 42. He graduated college in 1992, putting him around 42-43 now. Source:

Here is a screen cap/pic from the video:

larryheck.jpg

He currently has no pic.

EDIT:

Norm Connors (promoter) should be 41. He was born in 1972 according to a list of promoters from Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_professional_wrestling_promoters He started promoting in '94 so it would make sense that he's in his early 40s.

I saw a couple of ROH's worker stats and thought they need a big change, so I had a go at them, only been watching ROH for 4ish months so if there's anyone who has watched ROH for awhile that suggests changes to these stats I'm open for discussion.

Raise ACH's Overness to 63 Lower his Charisma to 76

Raise Adam Cole's Overness to 66

Change Archibald Peck's Name to R.D. Evans, He may use the name Archibald Peck in CHI (I don't watch it so I wouldn't know) but ROH is the bigger company so I think it should be changed.

Raise BJ Whitmer's Overness to 57 Charisma to 69

Raise Bob Evans's Overness to 52 Brawl to 61 Technical to 63

Raise Bobby Fish's Overness to 59 Speed to 56 Charisma to 80 - Maybe check Fonz Factor as he's a pretty cool character.

Raise Caprice Coleman's Overness to 54

Raise Cedric Alexander's Overness to 54

Lower Davey Richards's Overness to 71

Raise Eddie Edwards's Overness to 72

Raise Grizzly Redwood's Overness to 50

Raise Harlem Bravado's Overness to 47

Raise Jay Briscoe's Overness to 73

Raise Jimmy Jacobs's Overness to 63

Raise Kevin Steen's Overness to 75

Raise Kyle O'Reilly's Overness to 62

Raise Lancelot Bravado's Overness to 47

Raise Matt Taven's Overness to 56 Brawl to 51 Speed to 66 Technical to 66

Raise Michael Elgin's Overness to 67 Speed to 62 Technical to 67 Charisma to 74

Raise Mike Bennett's Overness to 64

Raise Mike Mondo's Overness to 58

Raise Mike Sydal's Overness to 48

Raise Nigel McGuinness's Overness to 77

Raise QT Marshall's Overness to 59

Lower Roderick Strong's Overness to 64

Raise Steve Corino's Overness to 68

Raise Truth Martini's Overness to 58

Raise Veda Scott's Overness to 49

Add Tadarius Thomas to the game and put him on an open contract with ROH, he might already be in the game and I'm just dumb and cant find him, if he is then ignore this V.

Stats:

Heavyweight 235lbs 5'9 Can't remember his age it's somewhere in the early 30's, I'd go for 33. Alter-Ego's: TD Thomas, TD, Tadarius Davis. Overness 57 Brawl 58 Speed 81 Technical 63 Charisma 65 Attitude 86 Behaviour 91. Add a team between him and ACH 10 exp active.

Edited by ModestATT

I saw a couple of ROH's worker stats and thought they need a big change, so I had a go at them, only been watching ROH for 4ish months so if there's anyone who has watched ROH for awhile that suggests changes to these stats I'm open for discussion.

Raise ACH's Overness to 63 Lower his Charisma to 76

Raise Adam Cole's Overness to 66

Change Archibald Peck's Name to R.D. Evans, He may use the name Archibald Peck in CHI (I don't watch it so I wouldn't know) but ROH is the bigger company so I think it should be changed.

Raise BJ Whitmer's Overness to 57 Charisma to 69

Raise Bob Evans's Overness to 52 Brawl to 61 Technical to 63

Raise Bobby Fish's Overness to 59 Speed to 56 Charisma to 80 - Maybe check Fonz Factor as he's a pretty cool character.

Raise Caprice Coleman's Overness to 54

Raise Cedric Alexander's Overness to 54

Lower Davey Richards's Overness to 71

Raise Eddie Edwards's Overness to 72

Raise Grizzly Redwood's Overness to 50

Raise Harlem Bravado's Overness to 47

Raise Jay Briscoe's Overness to 73

Raise Jimmy Jacobs's Overness to 63

Raise Kevin Steen's Overness to 75

Raise Kyle O'Reilly's Overness to 62

Raise Lancelot Bravado's Overness to 47

Raise Michael Elgin's Overness to 67 Speed to 62 Technical to 67 Charisma to 74

Raise Mike Bennett's Overness to 64

Raise Mike Mondo's Overness to 58

Raise Mike Sydal's Overness to 48

Raise Nigel McGuinness's Overness to 77

Raise QT Marshall's Overness to 59

Raise Steve Corino's Overness to 68

Raise Truth Martini's Overness to 58

Raise Veda Scott's Overness to 49

Add Tadarius Thomas to the game and put him on an open contract with ROH, he might already be in the game and I'm just dumb and cant find him, if he is then ignore this V.

Stats:

Heavyweight 235lbs 5'9 Can't remember his age it's somewhere in the early 30's, I'd go for 33. Alter-Ego's: TD Thomas, TD, Tadarius Davis. Overness 57 Brawl 58 Speed 81 Technical 63 Charisma 65 Attitude 86 Behaviour 91. Add a team between him and ACH 10 exp active.

The reason I assume he is Peck is because over in Chikara (and most other indies he goes to) He is always Peck. Only in ROH is he Evens and he is mostly a manager not a worker. So that is why I would keep him the same

• Like 2

Big E. Langston Overness and Charisma is a joke. He should have Overness 70 or higher, and Charisma around 75.

Higher than 75, I'd say late 78-81

No way. Even 75 seems too high for me. 81 makes Big E Langston a solid upper midcarder in WWE, which he absolutely is not. If he and Ziggler broke up tomorrow, he would not be at anything like that level. He's over by association.

Big E. Langston Overness and Charisma is a joke. He should have Overness 70 or higher, and Charisma around 75.

Higher than 75, I'd say late 78-81

No way. Even 75 seems too high for me. 81 makes Big E Langston a solid upper midcarder in WWE, which he absolutely is not. If he and Ziggler broke up tomorrow, he would not be at anything like that level. He's over by association.

He meant his charisma should go to 78-81, not his over. Although that seems a little too high in itself

All of these overness ratings are ridiculously buffered, especially in comparison to their stance in the rest of the independent world. There is more to the independent world than just ROH. Bolded my suggestions in the quote next to them.

Raise ACH's Overness to 63 Lower his Charisma to 76. Leave charisma and overness as is.

Raise Adam Cole's Overness to 66. Agreed.

Change Archibald Peck's Name to R.D. Evans, He may use the name Archibald Peck in CHI (I don't watch it so I wouldn't know) but ROH is the bigger company so I think it should be changed. Disagree, keep his name as what he is more known for.

Raise BJ Whitmer's Overness to 57 Charisma to 69 Overness 50.

Raise Bob Evans's Overness to 52 Brawl to 61 Technical to 63 Overness 48.

Raise Bobby Fish's Overness to 59 Speed to 56 Charisma to 80 - Maybe check Fonz Factor as he's a pretty cool character. Overness 49.

Raise Caprice Coleman's Overness to 54 43.

Raise Cedric Alexander's Overness to 54 42.

Lower Davey Richards's Overness to 71 Disagree.

Raise Eddie Edwards's Overness to 72 There is no way that Eddie Edwards is more widely known than Davey Richards.

Raise Grizzly Redwood's Overness to 50 Disagree. Again, you need to account for more than just ROH on the independent scene. He is fine as is.

Raise Harlem Bravado's Overness to 47 Disagree.

Raise Jay Briscoe's Overness to 73 Agree. His brother should be close or matching.

Raise Jimmy Jacobs's Overness to 63 Disagree, fine as is.

Raise Kevin Steen's Overness to 75 Fine as is.

Raise Kyle O'Reilly's Overness to 62 54.

Raise Lancelot Bravado's Overness to 47 Disagree.

Raise Michael Elgin's Overness to 67 Speed to 62 Technical to 67 Charisma to 74 Disagree on overness.

Raise Mike Bennett's Overness to 64 Disagree on overness.

Raise Mike Mondo's Overness to 58 Fine as is.

Raise Mike Sydal's Overness to 48 35.

Raise Nigel McGuinness's Overness to 77 Fine as is.

Raise QT Marshall's Overness to 59 39

Raise Steve Corino's Overness to 68 Fine as is.

Raise Truth Martini's Overness to 58 Fine as is.

Raise Veda Scott's Overness to 49 33

Stats:

Overness 57? He is barely more than an unknown on the vast indy scene. Late 20s top.

Edited by KrisClassic
  • Like 1