EWR 2013 Stats Update: April ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Also Raise Rob Van Dam's Overness to 87, if he returned to WWE which he said is possible then he'd be pushed to Main Event straight away but if he returned to TNA he'd be around 85ish so I think 87 is fair

No.

Yes.

I wouldent think so, he is a solid upper midcard and would float up if they needed him, him returning to WWE wouldent automatically make him a main eventer in the sence Jeff Hardy would.

Someone stated ages ago when this was said, RVD is an internationally known "superstar" 85 is too low for him.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there a running list of workers to be added?

Short answer: If they have been suggested before, I have any info given on them.

I've cut into the backlog a fair amount this month, so again, if you're going to suggest a worker (or workers) that have already been suggested, there's a chance that I've already added them for the May update.

If you wanna just post a list of the names you're asking abut (menaing, no stats or anything) I can go throgh and see who has or hasn't been added, along with if I have info on them. As long as the list isn't 3000 names long... :)

-Bill

Nope not that long :D I was mostly wondering about

"One Man" Mike Dell

TaDarius Thomas (I figure he's on the list)

Scot Summers

"God of War" Lamar Titan

Eddie Randle (half of Frosted Tip Warriors with Ryan Kidd)

Also have you decided which, if any, promotions you're adding to the next update?

Thanks!

Edited by jedi-dave

Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there a running list of workers to be added?

Short answer: If they have been suggested before, I have any info given on them.

I've cut into the backlog a fair amount this month, so again, if you're going to suggest a worker (or workers) that have already been suggested, there's a chance that I've already added them for the May update.

If you wanna just post a list of the names you're asking abut (menaing, no stats or anything) I can go throgh and see who has or hasn't been added, along with if I have info on them. As long as the list isn't 3000 names long... :)

-Bill

"One Man" Mike Dell

Scot Summers

"God of War" Lamar Titan

Also have you decided which, if any, promotions you're adding to the next update?

Thanks!

There's a female wrestler called Jenna Palmer, she has a younger sister called Faye Palmer her wrestling name is Darcy Steel I think and I don't believe she's currently in the game

She was born in 1989. if she was added she should have similar stats to her sister but a decent amount lower

Here's her wrestling in 2011, idk if she still does it.

I don't use female wrestlers when I play EWR but if someone got more information on her and wanted her added then go ahead, as I said it doesn't bother me just throwing her out there.

-Bill

"One Man" Mike Dell

Scot Summers

"God of War" Lamar Titan

Thanks!

Dell - Don't see any stats/info on him in my notes

Thomas - He's been added

Summers - He's been added

Titan - He's been added

Randle - Don't see any stats/info on him in my notes

Probably no promotions this month, as I've been working on getting workers added, but plan to look at people's suggestions and possible add one or more for the June Update, if we can get all the info in a timely fashion.

-Bill

There's a female wrestler called Jenna Palmer, she has a younger sister called Faye Palmer her wrestling name is Darcy Steel I think and I don't believe she's currently in the game

She was born in 1989. if she was added she should have similar stats to her sister but a decent amount lower

I don't use female wrestlers when I play EWR but if someone got more information on her and wanted her added then go ahead, as I said it doesn't bother me just throwing her out there.

She's on my list of workers to add, as are a lot of other female wrestlers, actually. Problem with a good amount of them is, it's hard to find enough good info on them to put them in in what I consider an "acceptable" level.

When adding workers, I have a line I use: N: B/A/Dis/Pic/Fins/Gim

It's short for: Birthmonth/Age/Disposition/Picture/Finishers/Gimmick In most cases, I'm hesitant to add a worker if I cant at least get those pieces of information about them. It's not a hard rule, as I have added many workers that I don't have all of that info on, but in most cases, ones that do have all of the info take priority, unless the worker I'm adding is with WWE, TNA, or another top promotion in the game.

-Bill

• Like 2

She's on my list of workers to add, as are a lot of other female wrestlers, actually. Problem with a good amount of them is, it's hard to find enough good info on them to put them in in what I consider an "acceptable" level.

When adding workers, I have a line I use: N: B/A/Dis/Pic/Fins/Gim

It's short for: Birthmonth/Age/Disposition/Picture/Finishers/Gimmick In most cases, I'm hesitant to add a worker if I cant at least get those pieces of information about them. It's not a hard rule, as I have added many workers that I don't have all of that info on, but in most cases, ones that do have all of the info take priority, unless the worker I'm adding is with WWE, TNA, or another top promotion in the game.

-Bill

Her birthday is 2nd of November I think she's 22/23 from the videos I've seen of her she seems to be a Heel, She just shouts out "Finisher" when she's about to do her finisher so I guess that's the name of it, the finisher looked like it was going to be a DDT but it's been reversed everytime I've watched it so I guess it's an Impact finisher. Her Gimmick would be closest to Old School Heel or Cocky.

There's many pictures of her on google images here's one you could maybe use

faye-palmer.jpg

Edited by ModestATT

Add Karl Anderson to ROH? He's wrestled 2 matches in the past few weeks for them now but I'm not sure if he is actually signed.

He was on tour from Japan. Only in town for Wrestlcon

Oh okay

A couple Finishing move names from NXT:

Change Leo Krugers Primary finisher to GC3 (submission) and secondary to Kruger End (Impact)

Change Bray Wyatt's Primary finisher to Sister Abigail (Impact) and secondary to Rapture (Impact)

Also should change;

Kassius Ohno's "Ohno Blade" to "Ohno Clutch" (Submission)

Bo Dallas' "BoDazzled" to "Side Belly to Belly Suplex" (Impact)

Maybe change;

Seth Rollins' "Avada Kedavra" to "Skywalker" (Impact) or to "Springboard High Knee" (Top Rope Standing)

Dean Ambrose's "Knee Trembler" to "Snap DDT" (Impact)

Roman Reigns' "Samoan Drop" to "Spear" (Impact)

Fandango's "Maine Jam" to "Diving Leg Drop" (Top Rope)

Corey Graves' "Fuller Leglock" to "13th Step" (Submission)

Conor O'Brian's "Last Breath" to "Fall Of Man" (Ground)

Change Adrian Neville's "British Airways" from Ground to Top Rope

Perhaps call up Summer Rae to the main roster and to manage Fandango.

• Like 1

Perhaps call up Summer Rae to the main roster and to manage Fandango.

I'd say give her a small overness boost aswell.

I'd hold off on the Overness boost until more people see her. Dot forget, a lot of people don't watch NXT so this is there first time seeing her, and the past couple weeks she's been on raw, she hasn't gotten any kin of response.

I kinda hate to bring it up, but she was trending last night on twitter. I could see a little bit of a boost based on that. Not that everytime someone is trending they should get a boost, but it does merit something for some of the lower card and managers when they can get people talking. I know she only danced, but for a lot of the audience, I think last night might have been the first time they heard her name, but I could be wrong. I am in no way advocating like a 20 point boost, but 3-4 points could be acceptable.

Australian wrestler Matt Silva has been signed to the WWE. http://www.sescoops.com/wwe-signs-australian-wrestler-matt-silva-rollins-hypes-wrestlemania-debut-more

Name: Matt Silva

Short Name: Matt Silva

20 years old, no idea what month.

Heavyweight

http://riotcitywrestling.com/wp-content/gallery/matt-silva/mattsilva.png

Brawl 64

Speed 57

Tech 66

Stiffness 45

Selling 66

Over 15

Charisma 60

Attitude 90

Behavior 90

Tick High Spots and SS Look.

Finishers: Silva Shock and Silva Bullet(Both impacts)

Face, Legitimate Athlete.

Add to WWE, Developmental Deal, $10000.