So a few weeks ago, I bought FHM 2014 while in Beta and I got two codes for the game, I was going to just give it away, but whats the fun in that? So I've decided to run a prediction pool over the course of the playoffs and the winner will get an FHM 2014 Beta key, which will become the full game come September.

Point Distribution will be done MMA Playground style, 5 for the correct winner, 2 for the amount of games, 2 for total goals in the series. There will be a few tie breakers thrown in during each series in case of a tie after the cup is raised.

5 or so games left in the season, sign ups have a close on the 28th, so you guys have about 10 days to sign up.

For those that have already bought the Beta, please feel free to sign up and play spoiler.