EWR 2013 Stats Update: July ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Remove the insert from Mileena D-Bomb's name.

I have no idea what you mean by "the insert." If you're referring to the "-" between the "D" and "Bomb," that's how it is pretty much everywhere that I've researched her.

There's a long space after her name and I was just assuming it was probably from just accidentally hitting the insert button on your keyboard.

- Shinsuke Nakamura's main finisher should be Boma Ye (Ground).

- Remove the love relationship between Portia Perez amd Johnny Gargano. They haven't dated in a while.

- Rename Adrian Neville's finisher to Red Arrow.

- Perhaps switch Joey Ryan's finishers? He seems to use That 70's Kick more often than the Mustache Ride.

- Kassius Ohno's "Ohno Clutch" should be renamed "Kassius Klutch".

Remove the insert from Mileena D-Bomb's name.

I have no idea what you mean by "the insert." If you're referring to the "-" between the "D" and "Bomb," that's how it is pretty much everywhere that I've researched her.

There's a long space after her name and I was just assuming it was probably from just accidentally hitting the insert button on your keyboard.

Still didn't see any evidence of this... But, I deleted and re-entered her name, so hopefully that solves whatever issue you were having... Anyone else know anything about this?

Shouldn't WWE Main Event be set to tape on Tuesdays?

While Main Event is taped on Tuesdays, it airs on Wednesdays, the same way SmackDown is taped on Tuesdays, but airs on Fridays. The TV shows reflect when they air on the network, not when they were taped.

Other notes:

Current plan is to go over the notes regarding some suggested promotions tomorrow and hopefully get an idea on who to try and add within the next 48 hours or so. Currently, the list is at 7 possibilities. The more info I have on them, the better. Here's what I have currently:

Resistance Pro Wrestling: I have some info, but it's pretty old, so I don't know how outdated the info I have is.

PRIME Wrestling: Just a little note stating that they should be comparable to the old HWA promotion.

Anarchy Championship Wrestling: More info than the previous two, but again, some could be outdated.

Absolute Intense Wrestling: Not a lot of info currently, but a few different posters have suggested it.

Full Impact Pro: Pretty good on info and pretty sure it's relatively recent. IIRC, info was just given last month.

Family Wrestling Entertainment: Again, good on info and relatively recent as well. My main question is, are all of the "big names" on the roster there frequently, or is it just a mishmash roster with a bunch of one-off appearances?

Metro Pro Wrestling: No info at all, just a recent recommendation.

Again, there are currently 29 promotions in the game. after doing some research, I will be removing Chikara from the game this month, as there seems to be no set date on when (or if) they will return. The hiatus certainly seems to be long enough that, if they do resurface, the promotion and roster could look completely different than what is in the game now anyway. I'll also be removing Los Ice Creams from the game as well, since they really were just other workers from Chikara that wore the costumes.

That will leave us with 28 promotions, meaning 6 promotion slots will be open (I always leave one empty for BTG). Now, not saying 6 promotions will be added this month (in fact, I can pretty much bet 6 won't be added) but that we do have the room for them as the months go by.

Again, I'm planning on researching the 7 promotions above and within the next 48 hours or so, posting about what I do (and don't) like about each promotions' chances of being added. If a promotion that seems easy to work with and we have current and complete info on it, chances are, it'll be closer to the top of the list to add.

-Bill

Family Wrestling Entertainment: Again, good on info and relatively recent as well. My main question is, are all of the "big names" on the roster there frequently, or is it just a mishmash roster with a bunch of one-off appearances?

The big names on my roster list (Dreamer, Masters, Carlito, Cabana, London, Kendrick, Bucks, etc.) are all regulars. John Morrison is one of the most recent additions, but as he's currently their top champ (as of 6/21) doubtless he'll be sticking around for awhile. I tried to leave off the one-shot guest appearances as much as possible (Rhino, for instance, wrestled on one FWE and one HOH show last October, but hasn't appeared for them since, and RVD wrestled Dreamer at the show I went to two weeks ago but that was one-and-done since he's on his way back to WWE).

Offhand the ones that could go either way: Jay Lethal is a former FWE champ but hadn't appeared for them much since going back to ROH, but did make a surprise appearance at their last show, and Robbie E may not appear for FWE anymore now that TNA is on the road. Also, Matt Striker made his FWE debut at their last show, but as he's NYC-local it seems likely that he'd become a regular at least to do commentary (Edit: FWE's Facebook confirmed Striker will be on hand at their next show on 10/12).

I will go back over my roster list with a fine-toothed comb though as there might be a few of the lower-tier guys that haven't appeared in awhile and could be omitted (I've noticed that Hawaii Allen, for instance, doesn't have an FWE match listed on Cagematch in over a year - fortunately he's not in the game yet anyway).

Edit:

Add Stone Cold ET to the game.

Name: Stone Cold ET

Short Name: SCET
Birth Month: June
Weight: Light
Nationality: American
Over: 25
Brawl: 28
Speed: 12
Tech: 15
Char: 72
Stiff: 29
Sell: 48
Att: 90
Behav: 85
Tick: n/a
Primary Finisher: Stunner (impact)
Secondary Finisher: Stunner (impact)
Speaks: Yes
Wage: 5k
Contracts: FWE (if added), open contract, face, opener, Impressionist or Comedy Character
Alter Egos: Stone Cold E.T., SCET, Matt Girdwain
Relationships: n/a

Add AJ Pan to the game.

Name: AJ Pan

Short Name: Pan
Birth Month: May
Weight: Light
Nationality: American
Over: 35
Brawl: 10
Speed: 2
Tech: 6
Char: 73
Stiff: 25
Sell: 41
Att: 90
Behav: 95
Tick: Booker
Primary Finisher: Low Blow (impact)
Secondary Finisher: Low Blow (impact)
Speaks: Yes
Wage: 7k
Contracts: FWE (if added), written contract, heel, manager, Sports Agent
Alter Egos: A.J. Pan, Anthony Panarella, America's Favorite Agent
Relationships: n/a

Edited by Dan B.

I don't get to watch much of Metro Pro Wrestling, I mainly follow it through their website- http://metrowrestling.com/ and from some other websites and twitter. They have a TV show on a local sports network, and the Heavyweight Champ, Mark Sterling, has been fighting champions from other feds, or other big name stars. Their website is pretty accurate, and the roster on their page is pretty accurate as far as I know. Adam Pearce and Colt Cabana do appear often, so they aren't just one offs. I wish I had more info for you than that. They do have a lot of videos posted on youtube to help with adding the wrestlers not in it.

Another fed I watched (until recently) was Prime Wrestling. It didn't seem to me the website was updated too regularly, but they also have a TV show on a sports network (the channel is a regional sports network, but it broadcast nationally). I know they had a few iPPV's a year and it has seemed in the last year, they have lost a lot of momentum. Sometimes it picks up in the summer for their August event- Wrestlelution. They usually get some big names for one offs. http://www.primewrestling.com/index2.php They also post videos of their shows to get an idea of the stars, among them are Johnny Gargano, Matt Cross, and Gregory Iron, who all play major roles in the shows. Gargano and Iron have been there since the inception.

Hope that helps a little, sorry, but neither come on my tv anymore, so I don't follow on tv, just through the net (actually I'm done with Prime, but it wouldn't be a bad fed to include).

Ace Steel is still listed as Active here: http://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=480&gimmick=Ace+Steel so maybe change his position from non-wrestler.

Ace Hawkins was trained by Davey Richards and Dingo, so maybe add loyalties between the 3.

Check SS Look for Adam Brown.

Add "The Lion" Aaron Sharpe

Aaron Sharpe

The Lion

Male, turning 29, July

Lightweight

British

B: 57

S: 43

T: 60

Stiff: 40

Sell: 65

Over: 7

Charisma: 52

Att 90

Behav 92

Check SS Look.

$2,000

Face, No Gimmick Needed

Lion's Den(Submission) x2

Loyalties with Julio Torres(If in game), Ricky Knight, and Sweet Saraya. Friendship with Scott Fusion.

Add a tag team with Scott Fusion(Stats are below) called Army Of Two. 25 Experience.

Add "The Pitbull" Scott Fusion

Aaron Sharpe

The Pitbull

Male, 29, September

Lightweight

British

B: 53

S: 40

T: 64

Stiff: 40

Sell: 67

Over: 7

Charisma: 58

Att 90

Behav 92

Check SS Look.

$2,000

Face, No Gimmick Needed

Top Rope Armbreaker(Top Rope, Top Rope Standing, or Corner)

Headscissor Armbar(Submission)

Loyalties with Jason Cross, Johnny Saint, Ricky Knight, and Sweet Saraya. Friendship with Scott Fusion.

Edited by fusionFX!

Is Stone Cold E.T. a wrestler? Thought that was just a bizarre viral video.

A wrestler at least insofar as that he can get in the ring, do the Stunner and a few other basic moves and comedy spots, and take a few bumps, yes. He was in the 30-man Rumble at the most recent FWE show.

That said I probably did overrate that brawl skill, so I'll go back and change that.

Edited by Dan B.

Quick note about editing posts...

If you make a post, if a significant amount of time has gone by (say, an hour or so) you're usually better off making a new post mentioning any changes. Reason being, I check these forums almost daily and that's how I create my lists of things to ad, edit, change, etc... If you make a post, then I copy your post and then you go back and edit it, chances are, I won't notice any edits made, as I'll be looking to add posts that I haven't added yet, not going back and re-reading the ones I already copied.

I realize that this sometimes creates "double posts" but, sometimes these threads get 10 or so pages long and I'm not gonna go back to see if anyone edited a post from a few days ago or anything.

The last time I copied notes from this thread was post 30, so anything after that (which means, on this page) is fine... Just please don't add anymore to those posts now, because chances are, I won't notice it. Thanks!

-Bill

• Like 1

- Remove the love relationship between Sami Callihan and Chrissy Rivera

- Add a love relationship between Sami Callihan and Jessicka Havoc

- There have been quite a few tweets from Billy Gunn praising Mojo Rawley. Perhaps a friendship?