EWR 2013 Stats Update: July ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Surely Regal's tech should come down from 91?

I love Regal but 91 is far too high for him in 2013. Personally, I'd drop it all the way down to the early 80's.

I'd leave Regals techincal like it is, like someone said before maybe lower his speed but he's still a very good tevhincal wrestler.

Change Colt Cabana and Daniel Bryans friendship to loyalty.

Change Jim Cornette and John Laurinaitis' dislike to hate.

Change Teddy Hart and Jack Evans' friendship to loyalty.

Change JBL and The Mizes hate relationship to dislike.

Add a friendship between Billy Gunn and 2 Cold Scorpio.

Add a friendship between Jesse James and 2 Cold Scorpio.

Add a friendship between Cody Rhodes and Rey Mysterio.

Add a friendship between Daniel Bryan and John Cena.

Add a friendship between Daniel Bryan and Mr. McMahon.

Add a friendship between Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton.

Add a friendship between Daniel Bryan and Triple H.

Add a friendship between Derek Foore and Teddy Hart.

I wouldn't be against knocking Regal's technical stat down a couple of points to the late 80s, as even he admits he's lost a step, but not much lower than that.

I don't agree with the majority of those relationship suggestions. A "loyalty" relationship implies that one would potentially quit the company if the other were released, and I can't see either Daniel Bryan or Colt Cabana taking that bullet for the other, nor is there any evidence that they would.

Similarly, I don't see any logical reason for a "friendship" between Daniel Bryan and McMahon or Triple H.

I think in general that people are too quick to ascribe "friendship" and "loyalty" relationships based on one or two comments in interviews, or in the dirtsheets, rather than looking at how those relationships would actually affect the game.

Would Vince McMahon or Triple H be upset if Daniel Bryan got released? Probably not.

I'd leave Regals techincal like it is, like someone said before maybe lower his speed but he's still a very good tevhincal wrestler.

That was me. :D

Regal's abilities are still great. Watch the Ohno match. Even last week in the 6-man tag, he was the best act from his team. I suggest to not touch his Brawling and Technical stats. I was surprised that his Charisma was decrease to 87 in the last update BTW.

I wouldn't raise Punk's tech any, yes he's a great wrestler but compare him to Bryan, Angle or Quack as far as technical wrestling goes he isn't in their league. I would leave him at 86, if not even decrease him slightly to around 82. Being a great wrestler doesn't mean you're a great technician. Open to discussion on this of course, it's not up to one person on who's stats get decreased and increased :)

Edited by Y2JFan111

Would Vince McMahon or Triple H be upset if Daniel Bryan got released? Probably not.

Daniel Bryans said in an interview that Vince rang him when he got released saying he was upset about it. Regarding the loyalty between Daniel Bryan and Colt Cabana, a loyalty relationship doesnt always result in them requesting to leave and I was just going off them doing the Wrestling Road Diaries together.

Increase Terry Funks charisma to at least 92.

Remove Andrea Lynn from WWE.

Change the hate relationship between Mr. McMahon and Ultimate Warrior to dislike or delete it altogether.

Change the friendship between Tamina Smuka and The Rock to a loyalty with her being his niece and him buying her car for her birthday.

Add a friendship between Sami Zayn and Antonio Cesaro.

Add a friendship between Sami Zayn and William Regal.

Add a friendship between AJ Lee and Dolph Ziggler, they ride together.

Add a friendship between Big E Langston and Kaitlyn, they always joke with each other on twitter.

Add a friendship between Paul Heyman and Stephanie McMahon, Heyman says she tried to get him to stay when he left in I think 2006.

Add a friendship between Trish Stratus and Mr. McMahon.

Add a friendship between Trish Stratus and Stephanie McMahon.

Add a friendship between D'Lo Brown and Mark Henry.

Add a friendship between JBL and Cody Rhodes.

Add a friendship between JBL and Jerry Lawler.

Add a friendship between JBL and Pimp Fatha.

Add a friendship between JBL and Theodore Long.

Add a friendship between Colt Cabana and ODB.

Add a friendship between Colt Cabana and Sonjay Dutt.

Add a friendship between Colt Cabana and The Iron Sheik.

Add a friendship between Colt Cabana and Zema Ion.

I use Threat and Hexx every once in awhile.

But back to the whole D-Bryan, Punk, and Ziggler stats thing. While on the subject of stats I always thought it was how good the people were in matches with people that were good at brawling, speed, or technical..not how good THEY are at the above named. But if its this way, lower Damien Sandow's brawling to 66, speed, to 25, and technical to 50.

Not that anyone is using them probably, but Kyle Threat and Jason Hexx should be American and Dino Decious should be European.

Actually I looked at all 3 of these guys last night while doing World Cup research!

Chris Sabin defeated Bully Ray to become the new TNA Heavyweight Champion

Augh I don't know why I looked at this.

Add a friendship relationship between Gran Akuma and Jigsaw if there's not one already; Akuma's been referring to Jigsaw as his "BFF" on Twitter.

Not that anyone is using them probably, but Kyle Threat and Jason Hexx should be American and Dino Decious should be European.

Actually I looked at all 3 of these guys last night while doing World Cup research!

Chris Sabin defeated Bully Ray to become the new TNA Heavyweight Champion

Augh I don't know why I looked at this.

That's how I found them while trying to find you someone from New Zealand LOL