Massive Draft [THE DRAFT!]

Everyone's doing tag team picks now. It's the new hot thing. ARTEMIS joins this trend by picking up...

3g450.jpg

The Global Green Gangsters, Tomoka Nakagawa and Kellie Skater

• Like 1

TEN-HUT!

SHARK needs to bolster its tag division too, with a duo poised to take the Galaxy's Strongest Tag Team of the Universe titles from the NINJAs.

Talking of course about Soldier Ant and Fire Ant of The Colony!

The ants go marching one by one, hurrah, hurrah.

The ants go marching one by one, hurrah, hurrah.

Do you have any idea how boring you are? What dull uninteresting plebs you and your "colony" have become? You march blindly, free of independence, free of thought, free of any real identity. Oh you cling to your caricatures of personality well enough, I'll give you that. You're certainly committed, A for effort, my dove... But what you fail to see is like most attempts at imitation? You are nothing but a lie. A dim memory of what you desperately try to represent.

Absent of true self expression? You are nothing.

I suppose you choose to remain ignorant of the fact, because for you? That must be so much more devastating, right? I mean, were you really anything special to begin with? Were you ever more than just a child's attempt at aping a more successful artist? I can't recall. So you march eagerly, and ignore the tragic oblivion that is your lack of that sweet undefinable spark that makes life worth living and worth throwing away.

Because you were never anything more than just another number... How sad is it then, that your numbers have vanished?

The ants go marching one by one.

How lonely you must be, my dear sweet boy. Lost in the cold dark world of anonymity, by yourself which is a state you've always suffered in. How could you ever be comfortable with who you are when you don't know who that is? The storm clouds gather, rain is coming, and no one is there to lead you to ground when you stop and suck your thumb.

Don't worry, lovey. I'll show you the way. Soon, we'll be together.

avANT-garde

I called myself checking and I can't spot him with an exclusive. So.. Orange Cassidy please.

Stick around. :shifty:

Azazel shortlisted Scott "Jagged" Parker & Shane Matthews

TEOL shortlisted stupid Japanese names confusing me: Tetsuya Naito & Yujiro Takahashi

Back to you!

And I guess I get skipped for two rounds again, Eddie, because you gave me a pick the round after my tag pick.

EDIT- Also, no, I'm the first one to draft Green Ant, which proves why SHARK is the most environmentally friendly promotion in the world!

Edited by OctoberRavenO

Sorry Pleather, didn't see the PMs had a second page.

Naitch selects Robbie Dynamite

WalkerWGZ selects Kenneth Cameron

Xxmaster26xX selects Kenny King

9 to 5 is up!