Massive Draft [THE DRAFT!]

Haven't actually seen iMG around, but figure he'll want to complete the trio, so he shortlists Murder Clown and Monster Clown, forfeiting a pick in the next round.

Back to you, niner.

Xxmaster26xX shortlists Mike Bennett

WalkerWGZ shortlists Akira Tozawa

Naitch shortlists Miss Mina

ROC'n roll, baby!

EDIT: Pleather requested me to replace Hunico with Green Ant, and in all fairness, I did miss page 2 of his PMs, so I'm granting him this.

Remember, I still have an excess of one worker Eddie so I don't pick this round.

ROC may have abandoned the stats but I've run every single scenario through the old prediction machine and it's shown me that he was totally right and I need to follow his drafting lead for this round. Next on the ARTEMIS roster is none other than

AfSlxes.jpg

LuFisto

I have no friends. No gold. No undefeated streak, and because Pro Wrestling DAREDEVIL wouldn't hire me? I don't even have Hallowicked.

I have lost my purpose in life. My followers, the people that so loudly claimed to love and adore me? They have abandoned me when I needed them most. What's worse? I had to walk to Florida, because Icarus wouldn't let me carpool unless I wore matching tights. Do you have any idea how much sun you have to expose yourself to when you walk to Florida? All of it. All the sun. That's stupid.

But along the way? I met someone. Someone worse off than me, if you can believe it.

I barely recognized him. His story? Not that much different than mine if you really think about it. Except, I'm not weak. He was adored and loved by all the fans... But one? One desired him. Burned for him with a passion unfamiliar to mere humans. And when he fell into that fan's clutches? The inferno burned away everything real. Melting it all to the bone. He became a robot. A cookie cutter byproduct.

That's not what he wanted to be, I mean that's not what he ever was... So he tried to be different. He tried to dedicate himself to hurting people. Turns out? He was really good at it. He hurt lots of people, but he never hurt them as much as the fans hurt him.

I found him, shattered and broken on the side of the road, crying like a long haired, bearded, baby. Bawling his eyes out uncontrollably. I didn't know whether I should smash his head open with a rock or breast feed him, but something deep in my soul echoed out like the shrill voice of a British woman, and demanded that I do neither. So I stopped to point and laugh at him a little bit, before going on my way.

But in his madness? He said something to me. Something I can't repeat, that restrained me from chuckling derisively more than 3 times.. Something that made me want to help him.

So here we are. I collected him. One more follower that I know will eventually forsake me, because let's face it, that's the trendy thing to do. He swears he worships me. Says that I'm his best friend. Tells me he loves me.

I was confused before. But I know better now.

I'm not a God like Hallowicked, I never needed people to sing hymns to me. I never needed friends. And I never needed love. All that? None of it's real in professional wrestling.

No. All I ever really needed? Was a Hero

I draft him as well.

Edited by Pleatherface