The Persona Franchise (and Atlus in general I guess)

gunnar hendershow

The trophy I almost missed was the "Used Incense on a Persona in Lockdown" one...because I had ignored the Twins' confidant requirements only to realise that I needed to level them a bit to even get access to the Lockdown option. The Twins are not available at all after Dec 24th, but thankfully I noticed it in time to get it sorted before then.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, Rukaru Shida said:

No more reaper flu farming?!? How am I gonna beat him then?!

If it's the trophy you care about and you really want the most ridiculous, cheap-ass way...

Make a second save file. Switch battle difficulty to 'Safe'. Fight the reaper. The game will just keep bringing you back to life until you beat him, so the length of the battle would just depend on how shit you are. Once done, reload the original save and keep going.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, stokeriño said:

If it's the trophy you care about and you really want the most ridiculous, cheap-ass way...

Make a second save file. Switch battle difficulty to 'Safe'. Fight the reaper. The game will just keep bringing you back to life until you beat him, so the length of the battle would just depend on how shit you are. Once done, reload the original save and keep going.

Oh, that's smart.

90 hours, and I am just finishing up Shido's stuff (3-4 days away, but finished his palace ages ago). I'm also hitting the point where there are some days I have nothing to do because I have a bunch of confidants already maxed (working on Haru, Mokoto, Yusuke (who I am the closest to maxing, at about rank 7 now) gun guy and fortuneteller... missed out on the Sun one this time around).

3 minutes ago, Rukaru Shida said:

Just got to the new year and my only thoughts so far are "!!!" Calling it now...

Hide contents

everyone's wishes have been granted by a 'god', except it's too perfect and secretly evil

Spoiler

You're not too far off, really.

17 minutes ago, OctoberRaven said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I've changed my guess based off an npc saying "make everyone happy"

It's Maruki! He found a way to cure everyone's hearts!!! That's why you wake up in his office. You loveable goof, what did you do.

• 1 year later...
3 hours ago, Ollie said:

Welp, I guess I'm gonna fight God. 😅

But oh man, this game. I'm still going through the fallout of the sixth palace in Royal and I'm blown away by how much I've loved the whole thing. Incredible game.

I'm glad you're enjoying it! Persona 5 is one of my favorite games of all time.

My interest in Strikers waned as the game went on. Partially because of the gameplay (I am a massive turn-based RPG stick-in-the-mud), partially because of the "nothing here REALLY matters" subtext that spin-off games all suffer from... and partially because I had to spend the whole game watching Makoto act like nothing ever happened between us. 😐

• Like 1

7 hours ago, stokeriño said:

My interest in Strikers waned as the game went on. Partially because of the gameplay (I am a massive turn-based RPG stick-in-the-mud), partially because of the "nothing here REALLY matters" subtext that spin-off games all suffer from... and partially because I had to spend the whole game watching Makoto act like nothing ever happened between us. 😐

But what we had was true love!