TEW2013: Real World Update: January 2014

this might have been addressed before, but WWE Raw is, for some reason, set to be shown on Thursdays on Sky Sports 3 in the game, whereas it actually airs live.

If its set up the same way as my database, Sky Sports 4 is set to air the live edition on Monday during the graveyard period while Sky Sports 3 airs the first late night edition.

The reason for this is simple, chances are it would not be very benifitual to have only the live showing since it wouldent get a good viewing figure to be realistic and I'd assume the better viewing figures would come from the repeat airings.

Basically the most logical way with the game mechanics.

Also I stand to be corrected but can you only have it air live on one network?

this might have been addressed before, but WWE Raw is, for some reason, set to be shown on Thursdays on Sky Sports 3 in the game, whereas it actually airs live.

If its set up the same way as my database, Sky Sports 4 is set to air the live edition on Monday during the graveyard period while Sky Sports 3 airs the first late night edition.

Nope, it's not set up to air on Sky Sports 4 at all...

angles i did:

24/7

Abduction

Accepted Challenge

Accidents

Advise

Alliance

Ambush

Backstage Attack

Backstage

Break Up

Celebration

Chase

Contract Signing

In Ring Attack

Respect

Post Match

Taunt

Backstage Interview

Diva

GM

Madness

In Ring Interview

In Ring

Referee

Promo

Let's see how many angles I'll be able to update tomorrow,

I'm aiming for (although I'm pretty sure I won't be able to make all of them):

PreMatch

Revenge

RunOff

Save

Stable

Talk Show

Also, am I the only one who thinks the gimmicks could use some overwork as well? (the risk, the difficulty, the subtelty) ?

• Like 1

In regard of the condition of female workers:

I think there are only 348 active female wrestlers with an age under 60. It's not that big of a deal as I expected. I could make a list of changes (as I'm a bit of a women wrestling fan as well) or even set the changes myself and exchange the data with Cpt.

But that won't happen in this update.

Kamala should be set to retired wrestler. He had both of his legs amputated, one in late-2011 and the other in April 2012.

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/92/t1738396-wwe-news-kamala-loses-legs/

or

http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/14/kamala-wrestler-leg-amputated/