TEW2013: Real World Update: January 2014

cheers for the updates so far, a few questions i have, Ive changed NJPW to a touring company as a test, do people think this is a good idea? and should i change any other Japan companies to touring? would also involved editing a few contracts and keeping the core rosters on written deals.

also thinking of changing most of the wwe workers styles to Entertainer, as this is the WWE style these days, only will do this if you guys think its a good idea.

Sin Cara - Should i now make Hunico into Sin Cara or keep it how it is for now????

Ive removed alot of Working Agreements with the smaller indy companies, Possible trading alliance ive seen is the WWN (World Wrestling Network) it includes: DGUSA, Evolve, Shine, and FIP. (this is according the the EWR thread)

and AJPW seem to raid Dragon Gate alot, so may stick and non aggressive pack there

AJPW just seems super aggressive in general. Every game I start they seem to go crazy signing people to huge written deals. I'm playing as TNA and I'm locked in this ridiculous bidding war for 2 weeks over Sonjay Dutt of all people. My 4 year, near 7K a month offer with a huge signing bonus is only barely edging out AJPW's 6 year deal with PPV bonuses. All over Sonjay freaking Dutt. I've also noticed them locking up Dragon Kid, Brian Kendrick, and Davey Richards to long term written deals while this was happening.

I think its safe to say Hunico/Incognito has adopted the Sin Cara gimmick so I'd make him Sin Cara II for good. The real question is what to do with the original Mistico/Sin Cara since both identities have been taken by someone else and are owned by their respective companies. I think his WWE deal was supposed to be running out this week so maybe by the time February rolls around he'll have a new public name/identity to put him under.

If you're looking for Alliances the big ones I've found are of course the NWA (which is mostly small companies you don't have), the WWN one you listed, the World Triangle one with BJW/CZW/WXW, and the United Wrestling Network. That's the new one that Championship Wrestling From Hollywood quit the NWA to join. I'm not sure how many companies in it you have but a few of them are fairly notable.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Wrestling_Network

Changing all WWE wrestlers to Entertainers seems kind of drastic. I get the reasoning but I think there's still distinctions. When I watch as far as I can tell Daniel Bryan still wrestles a more technical/strong style game than some while Sin Cara still wrestles a lucha/CW style. Entertainer makes sense for some of them for sure but I think that's a bit too much building the universe around WWE. Those guys will probably be looking for a job outside WWE some day.

I would leave a lot of Japanese companies as Full Time. Most of them have TV, PPV and hold house shows. I think the majority of workers for NJPW would be signed to written contracts, especially Shinsuke Nakamura and Hiroshi Tanahashi. The thing is lot of Japanese companies loan workers out or allow them to work elsewhere also.

I wouldn't do that. I would classify John Cena as an Entertainer but you have guys like CM Punk, Daniel Bryan and Chris Jericho who are very Technical when they wrestle. Rey Mysterio (Cruiserweight) Sin Cara (Luchadore) Kane (Brawler) The Undertaker (Brawler) Triple H (Brawler) Brock Lesnar (MMA Crossover) Big E Langston (Regular Wrestler) Hunico (Cruiserweight) so on and so forth.

He is portraying the Sin Cara character for now, I do believe Mistico is still under contract with the WWE.

World Wrestling Network, sounds good.

I'm going to have to disagree with the NJPW part. They do have TV, but it's a moot point. It only airs highlights from the tours and big events. It's not an important show. PPV is irrelevant when it comes to whether or not a company is touring. They also don't do house shows. They do the "Road To X" shows which are a part of their TOUR. The Japanese companies do smaller touring shows which build up to the big events, which in every current promotion are PPVs. You also encounter a tricky situation with contracts, because there are guys that work for other companies extensively. Tanahashi works in CMLL along with NJPW, for example. It's part of their working agreement, but there are guys that make so many appearances for a company that it would be wrong to not have them under contract. Jushin Liger/Tiger Mask IV, Toru Yano/Takashi Iizuka, and Yujiro Takahashi all are regulars in NOAH.

create a new PPV carrier

Name: SPORT1+

Size: small

Risk Level: Medium

Begins in: October 2010

Range: Central Europe (small)

delete the PPV Agreement between TNA and Sky Deutschland

create a PPV Agreement between TNA and SPORT1+

create a TV-Show Slot between TNA and SPORT1 (Impact Wrestling, Saturday, Late Night)

Madison Rayne is the new TNA Knockouts Champion

Eddie Edwards & Davey Richards are now with TNA as the American Wolves. Personally I would give them written contracts because I don't think they are allowed to wrestle for any other companies.

Edited by No1Thuganomic

create a new PPV carrier

create a TV-Show Slot between TNA and SPORT1 (Impact Wrestling, Saturday, Late Night)

Eddie Edwards & Davey Richards are now with TNA as the American Wolves. Personally I would give them written contracts because I don't think they are allowed to wrestle for any other companies.

I know it's for a terrible promotion, and said promotions Women's title, but still, spoilers dude.

cheers for the updates so far, a few questions i have, Ive changed NJPW to a touring company as a test, do people think this is a good idea? and should i change any other Japan companies to touring? would also involved editing a few contracts and keeping the core rosters on written deals.

also thinking of changing most of the wwe workers styles to Entertainer, as this is the WWE style these days, only will do this if you guys think its a good idea.

Sin Cara - Should i now make Hunico into Sin Cara or keep it how it is for now????

Ive removed alot of Working Agreements with the smaller indy companies, Possible trading alliance ive seen is the WWN (World Wrestling Network) it includes: DGUSA, Evolve, Shine, and FIP. (this is according the the EWR thread)

and AJPW seem to raid Dragon Gate alot, so may stick and non aggressive pack there

AJPW just seems super aggressive in general. Every game I start they seem to go crazy signing people to huge written deals. I'm playing as TNA and I'm locked in this ridiculous bidding war for 2 weeks over Sonjay Dutt of all people. My 4 year, near 7K a month offer with a huge signing bonus is only barely edging out AJPW's 6 year deal with PPV bonuses. All over Sonjay freaking Dutt. I've also noticed them locking up Dragon Kid, Brian Kendrick, and Davey Richards to long term written deals while this was happening.

I think its safe to say Hunico/Incognito has adopted the Sin Cara gimmick so I'd make him Sin Cara II for good. The real question is what to do with the original Mistico/Sin Cara since both identities have been taken by someone else and are owned by their respective companies. I think his WWE deal was supposed to be running out this week so maybe by the time February rolls around he'll have a new public name/identity to put him under.

If you're looking for Alliances the big ones I've found are of course the NWA (which is mostly small companies you don't have), the WWN one you listed, the World Triangle one with BJW/CZW/WXW, and the United Wrestling Network. That's the new one that Championship Wrestling From Hollywood quit the NWA to join. I'm not sure how many companies in it you have but a few of them are fairly notable.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Wrestling_Network

Changing all WWE wrestlers to Entertainers seems kind of drastic. I get the reasoning but I think there's still distinctions. When I watch as far as I can tell Daniel Bryan still wrestles a more technical/strong style game than some while Sin Cara still wrestles a lucha/CW style. Entertainer makes sense for some of them for sure but I think that's a bit too much building the universe around WWE. Those guys will probably be looking for a job outside WWE some day.

I would leave a lot of Japanese companies as Full Time. Most of them have TV, PPV and hold house shows. I think the majority of workers for NJPW would be signed to written contracts, especially Shinsuke Nakamura and Hiroshi Tanahashi. The thing is lot of Japanese companies loan workers out or allow them to work elsewhere also.

I wouldn't do that. I would classify John Cena as an Entertainer but you have guys like CM Punk, Daniel Bryan and Chris Jericho who are very Technical when they wrestle. Rey Mysterio (Cruiserweight) Sin Cara (Luchadore) Kane (Brawler) The Undertaker (Brawler) Triple H (Brawler) Brock Lesnar (MMA Crossover) Big E Langston (Regular Wrestler) Hunico (Cruiserweight) so on and so forth.

He is portraying the Sin Cara character for now, I do believe Mistico is still under contract with the WWE.

World Wrestling Network, sounds good.

I'm going to have to disagree with the NJPW part. They do have TV, but it's a moot point. It only airs highlights from the tours and big events. It's not an important show. PPV is irrelevant when it comes to whether or not a company is touring. They also don't do house shows. They do the "Road To X" shows which are a part of their TOUR. The Japanese companies do smaller touring shows which build up to the big events, which in every current promotion are PPVs. You also encounter a tricky situation with contracts, because there are guys that work for other companies extensively. Tanahashi works in CMLL along with NJPW, for example. It's part of their working agreement, but there are guys that make so many appearances for a company that it would be wrong to not have them under contract. Jushin Liger/Tiger Mask IV, Toru Yano/Takashi Iizuka, and Yujiro Takahashi all are regulars in NOAH.

Yup. Japanese promotions running full time (with the exception of, what, Osaka Pro maybe) is so silly since this is exactly what they were created for and because Japanese promotions don't run full time.

CZW

Change Christina Von Eerie to Face and put her to manage Masada

Remove Nick Mondo from CZW. (One-off deal)

Remove Shanna from CZW

Remove Mike Burns from CZW

Remove Shane Hollister from CZW (hasn't appeared since October)

Raise Drake Younger's psychology to low 60's and babyface performance to 70's.

Raise Masada's stamina to mid 50's.

Lower Lucky 13's charisma and mic skills to 50's.

Make Drew Gulak a main eventer

Make Matt Tremont a main eventer

Make Shane Strickland a midcarder

Make Sozio a lower midcarder

Make Chris Dickinson a midcarder

Make Lucky 13 a midcarder

Make Alexander James a lower midcarder

Make Jake & Dave Crist an upper midcarder

Make Fire & Green Ant an upper midcarder

Make Caleb Konley a midcarder

Add Biff Busick to CZW. Heel, midcarder. (If someone would take a look at his stats, that would be much appreciated)

wXw

Vacate the wXw Shotgun Championship and then make

Axel "Axeman" Tischer

the new champion.

Also make Svetlana Kalashikova his manager

Edited by Mr.Perfekt

In the data it says that Matt Cross and Sonjay Dutt don't like each other

1549438_672676169462748_1834927110_n.jpg

this pic is from his facebook profile with the words

"2013 was all about fun, friends, and pro wrestling. Things are already on track for a lot more of that in 2014!#dudes"

I'd change their relationship to friendship ;)

edit: and Bobby Lashley deserves a better Menace stat than F- :D

Edited by Marsl

I don't know how many users actually use the female wrestlers in game, but I noticed that a lot of the female Talent has very low Stamina stats. It's nearly impossible to book matches that go longer than 8(!) minutes with most of the talent.

I noticed that too, and that is pretty sad because I start my own woman company once in a while.

They all could need better stats

This might be helpful

A+ at least 88 minutes

A 49 to 88 minutes

B+ 49 minutes max

B 49 minutes max

B- 34 minutes max

C+ 34 minutes max

C 15 minutes max

C- 15 minutes max

D+ 10 minutes max

D 10 minutes max

D- or less: 6 minutes max

Most people should be in the D range which is around 30-40 stat wise

Edited by TheWho87

This might be helpful

A+ at least 88 minutes

A 49 to 88 minutes

B+ 49 minutes max

B 49 minutes max

B- 34 minutes max

C+ 34 minutes max

C 15 minutes max

C- 15 minutes max

D+ 10 minutes max

D 10 minutes max

D- or less: 6 minutes max

Most people should be in the D range which is around 30-40 stat wise

I think everyone should have at least D except for those we know that they are really really fast out of gas. But even a Yokozuna with all his weight could perform longer.

Oh that screams for a Mass Edit :D

And I was thinking about adding Trends to the Regions? There are none right now!

And MAYBE I find time to do a Angle update again this month.

Edited by Marsl

Think I might have been using figures for an older TEW, just testing in TEW10 and I think D- comes in at about 36-37 so I'd say most workers should at least be 40 to come in at a D-, I'd also suggest non-wrestlers shouldent really have any or if anything maybe under 30, they don't tend to have matches where they need to work long times.

Think I might have been using figures for an older TEW, just testing in TEW10 and I think D- comes in at about 36-37 so I'd say most workers should at least be 40 to come in at a D-, I'd also suggest non-wrestlers shouldent really have any or if anything maybe under 30, they don't tend to have matches where they need to work long times.

agree

Some SHINE Wrestling notes. Put spoilers just in case.

- Ivelisse Velez is the new SHINE Champion. Turn her face and remove her from the Valkyrie stable.

- Add Serena Deeb to SHINE. Put her in Valkyrie and make her a heel.

- Add the team of Heidi Lovelace and Solo Darling as "The Buddy System". Exp: 1?

- Set Rain to retired. She tweeted after the show that it was her final match.

- Add Rob Naylor to the company as he's commentated the last two shows.

Thanks for getting this out

Some product stuff:

PWG lower Hardcore and Pure to low, no face/heel divide.

DGUSA No face/heel divide

ROH I would drop pure to low and get rid of the women's division

TNA lower TV match lengths

Extreme Rising realism to none

NJPW No face/heel divide. Modern Heavy, Realism Key, Pure Medium. Change to touring every month except April and October (To at least use the touring system, they ran noticeably less in those months (Oct specifically), with only a handful of shows. First instinct was May but it would put them on tour for >5 months. Couldnt ex Jan because of the Dome show)

DG (Japan) Modern and Lucha to Key

Other stuff:

ROH and TNA shouldnt have a non aggression, especially after the Kenny King situation

You could eliminate a lot of the USA working agreements imo, since the companies just have the shared workers all on PPA and none are nearly large enough to get them exclusively for a while.

Remove Cliff Compton, Mike Mondo, Rhino, and Rhett Titus from ROH as none have been seen or spoken of for months

Would also remove Sorensen, MsChief, Mia Yim,

Change Super Dragon to retired or at the very least occasional wrestler

In touch of this Rhett Titus has been performing as Romantic Touch a masked wrestler.

Thanks for getting this out

Some product stuff:

PWG lower Hardcore and Pure to low, no face/heel divide.

DGUSA No face/heel divide

ROH I would drop pure to low and get rid of the women's division

TNA lower TV match lengths

Extreme Rising realism to none

NJPW No face/heel divide. Modern Heavy, Realism Key, Pure Medium. Change to touring every month except April and October (To at least use the touring system, they ran noticeably less in those months (Oct specifically), with only a handful of shows. First instinct was May but it would put them on tour for >5 months. Couldnt ex Jan because of the Dome show)

DG (Japan) Modern and Lucha to Key

Other stuff:

ROH and TNA shouldnt have a non aggression, especially after the Kenny King situation

You could eliminate a lot of the USA working agreements imo, since the companies just have the shared workers all on PPA and none are nearly large enough to get them exclusively for a while.

Remove Cliff Compton, Mike Mondo, Rhino, and Rhett Titus from ROH as none have been seen or spoken of for months

Would also remove Sorensen, MsChief, Mia Yim,

Change Super Dragon to retired or at the very least occasional wrestler

In touch of this Rhett Titus has been performing as Romantic Touch a masked wrestler.

disagree with Cliff Compton as ...

... he just started a storyline with Kevin Steen on RoH last Monday. I would give COmpton the Outsider Gimmick.

also,

C & C Wrestle Factory(ROH) broke up, so make that team inactive regular

on a radio interview, Samoa Joe explained how less he thinks about Vince Russo, Russo isn't even worth to shoot about him. I would add a strong dislike between the two.

Since they're still working other events they just worked AAW I would say exclusive PPA guess they just can't work events with tv/ppv deals. There tag team name in TNA is The Wolves actually.

create a new PPV carrier

Edited by sonic_storm06

I'm going to try to help clean up Mexico. So far I did the roster cuts and a few misc stuff for CMLL:

Angel Azteca Jr remove

Angel de Oro injured until summer -- knee surgery/turn tecnico

Bam Bam remove

Black Warrior remove

Bracito de Oro remove retire?

Brazo de Plata rename Super Porky

Bushiroad remove

Diamante rename Diamante Azul? If so, needs different age/experience.

Hijo del Fantasma move to AAA/turn rudo

El Satanico remove

Ephesto turn rudo

Euforia turn rudo

Guerrero Maya Jr

Hiroshi Tanahashi remove

Jushin Thunder Liger remove

La Amapola turn rudo

Latin-O remove retire

Lin Bairon remove

Lizmark Jr remove

Mascara Magica remove

Maximo make upper midcard

Namajague remove

Pequeno Black Warrior remove

Princesa Blanca turn rudo

Princesa Sujei turn rudo/rename Princesa Sugheit

Psicosis Xtreme rename Reaper

Shocker turn rudo

Skandalo remove

Super Camaleon rename Camaleon

Tama Tonga remove

Tiger Kid rename Tiger

Tigre Blanco III remove

Tony Rivera remove

Tzuki remove

Universo 2000 remove

Vangelis rename Vangellys

Villano IV remove

Villano V remove retire

Volador Jr turn tecnico

Also, Delta and Guerrero Maya Jr are the CMLL Arena Coliseo Tag Team champions, La Mascara and Rush are the CMLL World Tag Team champions, and Mistico II/Mascara Dorada/Valiente are the CMLL World Trios champions.