League of Legends Thread

Ruki

http://matchhistory.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/OC1/97863505/201042280?tab=overview

Or maybe i'll just play mid? This was my first time Viktor vs humans.

This I can get behind. I think Viktor is gonna be the next champion I buy.

Also! Tahm Kench! Top lane! FUNNNN. Although, I think I will use my AP Tank runes/masteries next time and build a RoA rather than just my pure tank runes/masteries. In a game with about 40 kills each (...and we were down like...2-13), I only died 4 times....AND we had a Swain support who didn't bother with a sight stone until late. 

Double also! New patch day! Which means new MF! New Gangplank (which I am excited about)! And a new game mode (which looks so freaking good).

And with the close of the LCS season comes the close of our fantasy league:

First: Whisper in the Wind, 7-2-0

Second: Dan, 5-4-0, 2296.39 points scored

Third: Me, 5-4-0, 2295.2 points scored (1.19 points are you KIDDING ME?! Also I started out 0-4. Lol.)

4th: damshow, 5-4-0, 2247.71 points scored

5th: Azazel, 4-5-0, 2368 points scored

6th: Dan's friend, 4-5-0, 2134.12 points scored

7th: My friend, 3-6-0, 2227.06 points scored

8th: Ruki, 3-6-0, 2219.00 points scored

Last round Lols: I took a guess on Dyrus over Impact, and impact lead the league in scoring this week. But I still beat Ruki who dropped Adrian for Kiwikid. Kiwi scored 24 points and Adrian scored 64, 4th in the league this week, this would have beaten me in week 9, it also cost damshow third place and the result of that would have dropped me into 5th and bumped Ruki from 8th to 6th. Oh, bother, Ruki. He also dropped Ninja for PowerOfEvil, a move that cost him only 28 points but would have had largely the same effect. I told you UOL sucked. 

Edited by Plubby

My Gnar can be good, but I'm inconsistent with it. I need to play it more. 

Also? I suck at fantasy LoL. I thought Adrian quit, which is why I traded him out. And Ninja was on fuck TKD who usually get shit stomped (except for the weeks when I don't play him)

Never even thought of that!

Also, if someone on the other team is running the mirror that turns you into a teammate? Click on them. Their items/picture will show their true identity.

Double also: The fucking lore for this event. Holy shit, man.

No, no, no that's all wrong. You're supposed to tell us all about how your new game is better and how it's the future of the genre because it removes *element of game that you suck at ergo your skillgap matters less*

• Like 2

So had a game of black market brawlers last night that was fairly even until we managed to get dragon twice. Everyone picked Razorfins and got them to mercenary three. All I can say is holy shit are they strong. We took the turrets guarding the base and literally stopped doing anything as the razorfins took the inhibs and eventually their base while we sat back for like five to ten minutes watching and goofing off stealing dragon baron and red and blue buffs

• Like 1

No, no, no that's all wrong. You're supposed to tell us all about how your new game is better and how it's the future of the genre because it removes *element of game that you suck at ergo your skillgap matters less*

Well Pokemon Alpha Sapphire removes a lot of the hindrances of previous generations and makes it even easier to catch 'em all!

• Like 1

Ehh, I am not a fan of 5 of any of the brawlers. My ideal lineup is: 2 tanky, 1 razor, 1 plunder, 1 support.

Also, in case anyone forgot, I am the best Leona player EVER. Holy shit. Had three games with her yesterday...got kills for myself/the ADC that I had no right to get. And the last game? That was a barn burner. I think MF and I started the lane going 5 kills to none. So we were golden...unfortunately, their jungle Rengar got fed and could one shot ANYTHING. And their Cass was strong too. Thankfully, their Zed/Vayne were bad, and Thresh, duo to a bad ADC, was pretty much irrelevant. Once we started grouping (Liss ult + my ult + MF ult), we were able to start going even/ahead in fights.

AND THEN! We were beating on their nexus, about to win when...."Inhibitor Respawn"....IT HAD LIKE THREE HITS LEFT. Didn't even have enough time to destroy it before their entire team was back up. I would have been so pissed if we lost the game after that. But! In the end, we came out on top. THanks to me being awesome.