League of Legends Thread

Ruki

You're level 26?

If you want to start wrecking...play Morde-DC. He is just so strong. Or Garen up top...easy to play, a pain to deal with. Or Skarner in the jungle. Or if you want to be annoying, play Malz mid...you press R and then suddenly the enemy isn't allowed to play League anymore.

Two bad losses in a row and I am at 49LP. Fuck. I wanna hit plat, dammit!

Edit: Woo! Managed to win as Gangplank top. +25LP! So I'm up to 74!

Edit 2: And now....6LP away from my series :D

Edited by Ruki

So I got into a debate on my Tie account with someone about UoL - and then Hylissang's girlfriend came along and favourited all the pro-UOL tweets.

If (spoilers) don't beat UOL, I wonder if i'll get some cheek.

You most definately will get some cheek.

Unfortunately, I don't see Origen losing to UoL

I meant from Dori, but sure :P

Also - been having some ranked anxiety after encountering ragers, so I have been spamming normals just to train again. Starting to get a bit happier with some "carry" roles - My Jarvan held up in a match with Silvers and Golds (was the worst player but made plays for my team and didn't cost us) and really digging Olaf.

Got back into a ranked game today, first pick, pansied out, and went back to Support. Lee DC's at 70 seconds and doesn't return for 20 mins. And, well, this happened:

http://matchhistory.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/OC1/102440337/201042280?tab=overview

Darius had shoved in his lane down to his inhib tower (of course, he was unopposed) so he was able to farm relatively safely - plus our Kog ADC was lvl 10 at the time so I went and babysat the Lee for a couple of levels - it let the Kog solo XP into level 11 which is a pretty big powerspike for him. He was actually really good at recognizing that he was weak and didn't go for any MY MIND'S TELLIN ME NO~! Resonating Strikes.

Also Regional Qualifiers: Everything went better than expected.

Congrats. Made it to 27 last night so looking forward to hppefully hitting 30 bg the end of the month as I slog through three more levels only to reach cap.

Also found why people love Irelia last night, rocked really solid with her in ARAM once got rolling.

And then my team just sucks for the 3rd game.

Edit: and because I'm dumb (on tilt + midnight) I'm gonna play the 4th game :D

Edit 2: I shouldn't have done that.................because i just went 10-7-19 MF (not great, but better than the 9-12-4 Vayne) and won the game and now I am 2-2!!!! Why shouldn't I have done that? VBecause it's almost 1am and I wanna play another.

Edited by Ruki

And then my team just sucks for the 3rd game.

Edit: and because I'm dumb (on tilt + midnight) I'm gonna play the 4th game :D

Edit 2: I shouldn't have done that.................because i just went 10-7-19 MF (not great, but better than the 9-12-4 Vayne) and won the game and now I am 2-2!!!! Why shouldn't I have done that? VBecause it's almost 1am and I wanna play another.

Go to sleep...play this as you sleep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuVOVWaYsZA