League of Legends Thread

Ruki

He was the best warding Support in the NALCS by quite some distance. I think he'll be really good for them. And i'll reiterate what I said to you on twitter about TSM Meteos: "Wut, no...disgusting!" He's ours! C9T Meteos! :P

If you aren't playing Tahm Kench in the top lane, then you're doing it wrong! He is so good/strong, and all you need to do is build tank (and a Titanic Hydra if you're feeling frisky). 

Also! Kindred! They are a lot of fun, but haven't had must experience with her yet. And I also ended up buying the Demon Vi skin because I have a problem. I now have 3 Vi Skins (Neon, Cop and now Demon).

I am so good at Kindred!!!

As long as you don't get counter jungle/invaded early, you're golden. Although it does require some risk (going into their jungle to get stacks).

Advice: Target someone who, in lane, lacks mobility. Come in from behind if you can, E them, drop your W, Q, auto, Q, auto, Q, auto until they are dead.

Build: Stalker's Blade with Devourer into Blade of the Ruined King into Runnan's Hurricane. After that, everyone dies. I usually finish up the build with a Last Whisper and whatever item, depending on their team.

ALSO! HAVE YOU SEEN THE PRESEASON CHANGES?! HOLY SHIT. NEW MASTERIES (THAT SEEM OP), ADC CHANGES (MF! Quinn, I am less sure about), NEW ITEMS, NEW MONSTER IN THE BARON PIT PRE-20! EVERYTHING IS CHANGING AND I AM SCARED.

Probably the best possible outcome. Good support, fantastic vision control and most importantly North American. Good pickup for TSM.

Overwhelming rumours for Renegades Forg1ven. I *almost* don't care which team he plays in so long as we see more Forg1ven. But if he does end up with RNG, the Forg1ven/Remilia botlane will be very VERY interesting to watch.