League of Legends Thread

Ruki

5 but climbing (H)

EDIT: Also what does that have to do with coaching? I'm a successful, championship-winning sports coach. I know what it takes to direct a team to achieve goals, which is what they wanted from the baseball/basketball guy. Montecristo was silver when he played and is one of the most highly-regarded analysts in professional League of Legends. Were I of a mind to coach, i'd be exactly what CLG hired with BlurredLimes or TSM just have with KC.

EDIT 2: Not saying that i'm a must-hire for an LCS team specifically, but I have qualities that teams have wanted, and in a role where ELO doesn't matter.

• Like 1

I am approximately 8-12 in my last 20 games. This is starting to get to me. This is so frustrating. I just fed 3 kills before 10 minutes. And NOW I'm going against a Renekton who I never do well again. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

9 hours ago, Plubby said:

It feels like Sivir is super-strong on this patch. With the new Essence Reaver, she just has Riccochet's for days with two items. Anyone had any experience with her?

I haven't seen Sivir ONCE since the pre-season patch....so I've yet to see her Victorious Skin in action (which I have. Because I'm awesome)