League of Legends Thread

Ruki

Normally I don't hate laning with a bot heimer as support but then they clear a wave, drop 2 turrets, then run past those turrets to where the next wave has just met our minions and i'm just like "you mana drained yourself right there..."

That game 4 betweeln UoL and ROC, I seriously thought Roccat was screwed so hardcore but once they got the Aspect of the Dragon, UoL stood no chance against them. My question is where was Annie when ROC was invading? Didnt see her icon at all but saw she was alive.

I took flash/ignite, and barely used either. The best thing I did with ignite was used it on a carry that, if heal was up, would have been used, so I got in first so I could apply the grievous wounds.

I was theorycrafting in the shower and it occurred to me that TP/Smite was probably the best. Take a camp L1, and get to lane early.

Things I like: winning a ranked game

Things I really like: Having a pretty awesome game (1-1-7 Leona)

Things I also really like: Getting 29LP for a win

Things that annoy the fuck out of me: Getting 29LP when you need 30 to be in a series.

But! Close to Gold 2! If I actually start playing more ranked I may luck my way into plat.

Oh shit. Remember how I was supposed to go to Gold 2?

Yeah. That didn't happen.

They skipped that in put me right up to Gold 1. Holy fuck! My goal was to hit gold this season, and now I might hit plat.

Told you :P I saw that in your MMR count when I was looking at your op.gg

You died to bots?! What the hell?!

Also, my first two games in Gold 1 did not go well. 0-2. I was blamed for not warding enough (I had 32 placed, next closest was 13). Should not have played the second game, I was tilting pretty hard.

You died to bots?! What the hell?!

Also, my first two games in Gold 1 did not go well. 0-2. I was blamed for not warding enough (I had 32 placed, next closest was 13). Should not have played the second game, I was tilting pretty hard.

First time I goofed, I forgot what Varus's abilities did. Every other time I was just AFK farming and not paying attention, then I got stunlocked and 3v1'd. It was quite funny.