EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

33-10 final score. Hugar made it look easy. And just when the constant dink and dunk throws seemed infuriating enough he'd throw a 20+ yard bomb to Jimmy Graham who somehow was uncovered against a defense with 7 DBs on the field. I never control the secondary so I'm at the mercy of the CPU but good lord they looked hapless.

I gave away a TD at the end of the first half, so the score should have been mildly closer but it didn't really matter with how bad the offense looked. Gore rushed for about 20 yards, Kap threw for like 38% just over 100 yards, O-line nowhere to be found. Yikes.

Ah well. Congrats Hugar. You definitely looked like a championship team today. I think I have 3 more human games in a row after this so I need to at least win a couple to be a realistic playoff team I'd think. Could be a EWBFL Bowl hangover.

Good game. I know it was kind of a blow out but that is just because I took advantage of some early oppritunities. I did get worried in the 3rd when you score 10 quick points due to two interceptions. It made me change my gameplan back to the run as I didn't want to run against you after the fumbles I had against you last year killed me.

Now what about that Jimmy Graham. 3 touchdowns. Yeah! He might be getting a lot more catches this year now that you knocked Colston out for the season. Need to decide if I sign a wr or run with what I got.

• Like 1

Yeah, I figured you'd stay away from the run game. Totally killed me through the air. I know I came back from 17-0 at the half in the EWBFL Bowl but 28-0 just seemed insurmountable. Had I not given up that last boneheaded TD I would have felt a lot better being down just 21-10.

Vikings, Bears, and Steelers are my next 3. Gonna be tough.

Played, the AI had no clock management at the end. You have 3 seconds, a timeout and a field goal will send it to OT. Let's call a play. 20-17 win, surprisingly the don't cover Megatron strategy failed.

WEEK TWO - Friday, Feb 13th @ 3 PM EST

Tennessee Titans @ New Orleans Saints (Hugar)

Indianapolis Colts @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers (DYSI)

Cincinnati Bengals @ Jacksonville Jaguars (Lint)

Detroit Lions (DM) @ St. Louis Rams

Oakland Raiders (Midget) @ Cleveland Browns

San Francisco 49ers (Kbusch) @ Minnesota Vikings (FFJ)

New York Jets @ New England Patriots (Toe)

Kansas City Chiefs @ Chicago Bears (Srar)

Philadelphia Eagles (Pat) @ New York Giants (Essa)

Seattle Seahawks (Drags) @ Arizona Cardinals

Pittsburgh Steelers (Thrilla) @ Houston Texans (Pepsi)

Atlanta Falcons (LL) @ Carolina Panthers

Beat the Chiefs 24-17. My god Charles is ridiculous! He got an 80 yard TD on me and another one where I was sure I was going to tackle him.

Love my new WR I drafted and I don't feel like I've lost anything from trading Cutler.

The bad news is Cousins tore an ab muscle so now Scott Tolzien is my guy for 5 weeks. He did great when he came in though

WEEK TWO - Friday, Feb 13th @ 3 PM EST

Tennessee Titans @ New Orleans Saints (Hugar)

Indianapolis Colts @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers (DYSI)

Cincinnati Bengals @ Jacksonville Jaguars (Lint)

Detroit Lions (DM) @ St. Louis Rams

Oakland Raiders (Midget) @ Cleveland Browns

San Francisco 49ers (Kbusch) @ Minnesota Vikings (FFJ)

New York Jets @ New England Patriots (Toe)

Kansas City Chiefs @ Chicago Bears (Srar)

Philadelphia Eagles (Pat) @ New York Giants (Essa)

Seattle Seahawks (Drags) @ Arizona Cardinals

Pittsburgh Steelers (Thrilla) @ Houston Texans (Pepsi)

Atlanta Falcons (LL) @ Carolina Panthers

Essa, I should be good any time after 630 EST or so on Tuesday or Thursday. I've got a new job, so I'm working a little bit later these days.

I can be available Wednesday evening (doing the Valentine's thing Tuesday night and Wednesday morning since my schedule change hasn't been approved yet).