EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

Wow Clowney is not as good as I thought he would be rating wise. Plus I need a LOLB more than a right.

I thought Clowney was a 96 or something silly like that? Maybe its your gameplan that knocks him down and he would be better on the line. Oh well.

It says 88 for me. What do you run for scheme?

Standard 3-4. I imagine he work better as an end in a 4-3 but don't quote me on that. He is a BEAST for me but my defense is stacked with beasts.

I offered you Forte and Marshall for Clowney and Foster

Hey, if it's not too late to get our game in, I can play today anytime from like 12-7 or so

Can't play right now. Might be too late anyway? Sorry :(

It's all good...I'm home all day today, so I can play whenever, sounds like the deadline is tomorrow now.

I kinda get what you mean. My team is so bad it is hard to get enjoyment out of games.

Then again I'm having the same problem with my offline 9 and 1 Matt Barkley lead Eagles. So maybe I just get bored of Madden fast

Finally got my internet turned on after going through two routers. Stupid Verizon.

Don't have time to post a full schedule but the only User v. User matchup is Vikings vs. Bears. Deadline is five days from now... sooooooo the 8th, Sunday. I might change that to Monday though. <_<

48-0 against the Jets. Forte and Marshall are a fantastic addition and my defense didn't miss a beat without Clowney. Now I just need Andre back and this team is going to be boss.