EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

I can do anytime after 8pm GMT tonight if you're about Pat.

I just saw this..I'll probably be home a little bit after 7 EST (11 pm your time) tomorrow if that works. Other than that I'm working late literally every day this week unfortunately, so the next time that might work would be like, Saturday afternoon my time.

Edited by PatDaMan

Oh man, I felt so bad getting up by so much so quickly but those turnovers cost you.

I will say you did fix what was your biggest issue from when I first played you. You used to hold the ball to long when throwing that it gave my defense enough time to catch up to the open receiver and knock the ball loose. This time the ball was out quick and you only had one drop.

No lie, I tried to murder Kenny Stills when I hit sticked him. I think I put all my body weight and transferred it to my thumb for that hit. <_<

Too bad it was just a game injury. :P

Oh and Schiano showed up for that last minute victory formation kneel down...

No lie, I tried to murder Kenny Stills when I hit sticked him. I think I put all my body weight and transferred it to my thumb for that hit. <_<

Too bad it was just a game injury. :P

Oh and Schiano showed up for that last minute victory formation kneel down...

I'm already down my #1 reciever. Don't have to injury any others. Part of why I subbed everyone out after that.

I did enjoy that safety I got at the end after that spiked ball.

Yeah I can probably do tonight.

My bad, traffic/weather was a bitch getting home and I ended up just forgetting about the game. When is the deadline? Next time I'd be able to play won't be until like Saturday afternoon around 12 EST.

That's 4 GMT? If you can do a couple hours later that'd be ok, I'm working til 6 Saturday. Assuming we won't be outside the deadline.