EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

Everyone's played but we haven't rolled. Assuming DYSI can advance us today, would you be up for getting our game done today Thrilla?

Sorry man, just seen this, don't think it would have mattered as we've not rolled yet. If we do, I can do tomorrow morning BST time but have half the board coming to town for PTTS in the afternoon and evening.

Not to worry, I'm off tomorrow so I can do pretty much anytime after my Wrestlemania lie-in.

Classic game I just won. No idea how but I did.

Texans were creating turnovers left and right and their offense was nearly unstoppable - even after I knocked out their starting QB. The final minutes saw me return a fumble all the way to the 2 for the eventual TD to be up 26-20 only for the Texans to score with less than two minutes on the clock, driving down the field to take the lead 27-26 with less than a minute to go and me having only 1 timeout. Some way some how I got 30 yards on my first play, called a timeout, then threw a 62 yard TD pass to a wide open Russell Shepard to win it as time expired. Hell of a finish.

Gained the squeakiest of victories over the Seahawks, 17-10. There was an utterly bizarre passage of play where Lynch fumbled on the line diving in for a score and then on 3 and 6 in my own ten my rookie tight end somehow took it the distance. Made a fourth down stand to prevent the tie and somehow got some running yards to run out the clock. Fun game, for me, Drags likely thinks otherwise >_>

Oh shit, just remember I also threw a pick at some point which was returned to like the 20 and then overruled for roughing the passer. I then threw a pick later in the drive anyway. I threw a lot of picks, it confuses me when people play positions that aren't DT when playing defence.

Fuck this game. So much bullshit

I quickly turned off the PS4 to give myself a chance to cooldown but I almost quit on the spot

What was the issue? Just saw you were starting Scott Tolzien and your best running back is under 80 ovr. I think most people would struggle in that scenario.

Gained the squeakiest of victories over the Seahawks, 17-10. There was an utterly bizarre passage of play where Lynch fumbled on the line diving in for a score and then on 3 and 6 in my own ten my rookie tight end somehow took it the distance. Made a fourth down stand to prevent the tie and somehow got some running yards to run out the clock. Fun game, for me, Drags likely thinks otherwise >_>

Oh shit, just remember I also threw a pick at some point which was returned to like the 20 and then overruled for roughing the passer. I then threw a pick later in the drive anyway. I threw a lot of picks, it confuses me when people play positions that aren't DT when playing defence.

I'd have been more pissed if you weren't legit caning me with your passing game, just didn't have an answer for it.

I'm annoyed my offense couldn't do what I'm used to it doing. Miller was invisible, didn't have time to get Lynch going when I was losing and he's getting 2 yards a carry.

The roughing the passer call on the INT was absurd, one of the worst I've ever seen. There was a phantom face mask call at the other end of the field which I'll take as a makeup call, but the damage had been done by that point.

I kinda feel if Lynch had gone in for the TD and not fumbled it away, I'd have won the game, but you played really well man.

Fuck this game. So much bullshit

I quickly turned off the PS4 to give myself a chance to cooldown but I almost quit on the spot

What was the issue? Just saw you were starting Scott Tolzien and your best running back is under 80 ovr. I think most people would struggle in that scenario.

That's the thing. I don't really struggle. I don't have much of a running game but Tolzien is amazing for me. I have the top QB and WR in the league based on yards. My problem is mostly bullshit penalties. At least 7 times during my last game I hit the tackle button while Bradford had the ball but he got the pass off and I got called for roughing.

Then the Rams apparently are the most tackle breakingest mother fuckers in the world. They were dragging me down the field. Once I had Tavon Austin wrapped up and then suddenly my guy was thrown to the side and Austin was instantly teleported 10 yards down the field. I gave up so many plays of 30 or 40 yards just because every player on the Rams refused to be tackled all of a sudden. I mean it wasn't cheating but it felt like cheating.

Losing a close hard fought game can be really fun. Whatever that was is not fun at all

What a game this has been so far...at the end of the first half, Patriots are beating me by a score of 3-2. I've thrown 4 picks, but have sacked TB a bunch of times. McCoy got hurt as well.

Edit: Final score, 16-13 win. Holy shit that was tough. My front 7 bailed me out by sacking Brady 6 times. Ertz and Matthews had decent games, but damn that Patriots D made it tough.

Edited by PatDaMan