EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

Fun game Srar. I have no idea how to stop your WR though, I spotlighted him on EVERY play and he still gets 175 yards. Dude is a monster. Same goes for Kukely.

I wish the feed wasn't so laggy cuz the last few minutes were great back and forth.

You can do three each for noms and I cleared everyone's cap.

Everyone's cap for this year. My problem is next year. Unless you just did that in the last couple minutes. And yeah I wish people could have watched. I was trying so hard to stop you at the end! And then I hit that Hail Mary and got excited for a second. Me getting smashed by you line was a fitting end to this season though :P

And yeah I love Sutton so much. I think I got him with the pick Thrilla traded me. He is the record holder now :w00t:

If anything I'll clear the cap again once the off-season starts just to be safe.

As far as standings go it looks like Hugar definitely will get a bye but it's up in the air for the second spot until Pat plays. You would get it with an Eagles loss but if he wins it'll be a tie and Madden is weird on how that plays out so I'm not sure. I'll be playing wildcard weekend cuz I'm stuck in the same division as Hugar. :/ That unstoppable bastard.

Oh and if Thrilla doesn't make it to the EWBFL Bowl by playing his entire playoff run against the CPU then he should just retire. <_< Its bad enough he made the worst trade in EWBFL history.

Edit - cleared out my inbox Srar.

Edited by Lenny DYSItra

I think Srar's cap-destroying trade has to be worst doesn't it? :P

Assuming all involved win their final game, this is how I have the bracket looking (I was bored and figured it'd be a good exercise in learning this whole convoluted mess of a system)

Wildcard

Vikings/Packers @ Seahawks

Buccaneers @ Vikings/Packers

-

Chargers @ Patriots

Bills @ Texans

Divisional

Vikings/Packers/Seahawks @ Saints

Vikings/Packers/Buccaneers @ Eagles

-

Chargers/Bills/Texans @ Broncos

Patriots/Bills/Texans @ Steelers

It's a bit tricky as Green Bay and Minnesota play for the division in the last game, but record wise they'd both be in the same position in terms of best chamoion/wild card record. The AFC is a bit simpler, Buffalo and New England could flip but they're not playing each other. NE has it on common opponent record as it stands. Either way the AFC East Wildcard gets a bit stitched up as they'll have a better record than the South champs in Houston.