EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

Gates isn't the worst pick up.

Anyone found anything interesting in the scouting? Its pretty slim pickings for my play styles and looks like a really weak class at QB from what I've seen so far. Found one guy with a lot of potential that is projected to go in the 4th that I'm hoping to snag.

Really? I pretty much have my draft board put together. I can't remember how many picks I gave up to Srar last year to nab McDonald at #4 overall but I'm sure I'll find a way to make some moves, shame I didn't think of sacking Big Ben off earlier, could have traded him away for a few picks I'm sure.

I haven't touched my points either, not really sure what I'll be looking for until I work out my re-signings. Once I figure that out then I'll have a good picture of what positions to scout - most likely I'll waste them on high picks and go clueless rounds 3-7.

Its not always perfect but if you just scout the Intangible stat and look for people with B's you'll be pretty set. Production, which you get for free, is a good indicator of who is playing a lot in College and doing well, so scout those players as well. There is other stuff you can look for but there is no point in boring you.

I know about intagibles, I just never seem to have enough points to see enough of many players, so the guys I want get picked by other teams and I'm left with a board of unknowns. I did get enough xp this week to get the scout bonus, so I'll get stuck in after we roll.

Vikings gave me way more rouble than they had any right to given APs done for the year. Felt like one of those games where the AI had already decided who was going to win. Luckily managed to shut them down before they got on too much of a roll. Most of my receiving corps were useless, but rookie Zavian Bray had 130+ on 7 catches and a couple of TDs to boot.

Got the Browns next week, where I can hopefully continue my streak of breaking non-user AFC North QBs. Finish up potentially trying to seal the Lions' imperfect season. I shall be SO pissed if I wind up their only W.

I looked through the settings and I only saw the ability to turn off the cap and nothing about adjusting/removing cap penalties. Sorry Srar. :/ I say just see what happens in the offseason because I figure you can still draft/sign your rookies.

Thrilla has a worse cap penalty than Srar and Pat's only a couple hundred grand off. My rookie reserve is also $0,at least stick with the offseason and see what options you have.

I do?

Yeah, think it was about $5 million to Srar's 4.5. It's shown on the settings page where you can see all the users.