EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

Daaaaaaaamn I'm pissed off at losing that one. What a game, congrats on the W.

On that long TD on your first drive, I actually had it set as cover 3, and last second I audibled to an all out blitz. Gonna regret that one. Your front 7 was giving me fits the entire game, too. Your McCoy killed it while mine was just ok. I was feeling like lady luck was on my side on that second Q scoring drive that had 2 fumbles overturned. Your drive at the end of the 1st half scared me, I definitely thought you were getting in. Tackling you at the 2 was relieving, to say the least.

In the second half, my defense just suddenly couldn't catch. Counted at least 4 missed INT attempts by Cole, Amukamara, and Kendricks. That hurts when the score ended as close as it did. Next time, I'll be ready for those dinks and dunks to Evans, too. :P Good game.

Jesus that game was intense early on. The way it was going with you getting those fumbles called back and my in ability to just go for the FG to end the half made me think I was going to catch my third User L in a row but my two big TD plays really bailed me out in the end. Once I switched over to big dime rather than nickel is when my defense really picked up and started causing some three and outs. Great game of chess we just played, looking forward to a playoff rematch. Not looking forward to going without ASJ for a couple games. :/

Surprisingly we all finished our games, wow, rolling in a minute.

And I will continue to pick between whatever 3 plays pop up on the screen no matter what the situation! :w00t:

Two or three Maddens ago, I'd have known my playbooks inside out. Sadly gameflow/ask Madden/whatever the hell else they call it now has made me lazy. I sometimes need to bring up the audible menu to work out what formation I'm in.

I'm just finishing up on Counterspy so I'll get my game in this evening.

And I will continue to pick between whatever 3 plays pop up on the screen no matter what the situation! :w00t:

Two or three Maddens ago, I'd have known my playbooks inside out. Sadly gameflow/ask Madden/whatever the hell else they call it now has made me lazy. I sometimes need to bring up the audible menu to work out what formation I'm in.

I'm just finishing up on Counterspy so I'll get my game in this evening.

I'm better knowing where certain plays are on offense, but on defense it's pretty much playing the situation with whatever the suggestions are.

Yeah I just wish the suggestions would show what formation they are. Sometimes I have the right play but the wrong personnel.

That's not going to natter much if I can keep playing offensively like I have the last couple of weeks. 61 last week and I just put up 50 against the Rams. Some huge TD catches for Floyd and Harvin (60 and 48),something else I can rarely get working. It's exciting, just need to translate that performance into user game success. And I get Doug Baldwin back next week :D

Thought I'd get ahead of the curve while I wait for you guys to finish up your AI games and work on my re-signings. That way I'll hopefully be able to actually do something in free agency. I won't have any cap penalties which will help (had 2mill last offseason), and I've nailed down Wagner and Okung to cheaper deals. Wilson's cost me megabucks though. There's a couple of pieces, particularly on defense that I might well have to move.