EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

43-3. Sure I did run up the score some but, they deserved it as they picked me off three times. I recently started an offline on all madden and that screwed me up some as I would look at any window as wide open leading to those picks.

Anyway I lost my starting hb and starting le to injury but that doesn't matter to much ss next week should be a cake walk. I mean after all, I do play the Bucs.

Beat the Panthers pretty easily but I lost my shutout streak - first with a FG after giving up a big 3rd down a few plays earlier, and then a fluke hail mary TD to end the 2nd quarter. Worst way to end a streak. :angry:

I feel sorry for the poor bastard that has to play me next week though.

I was shutting the Bengals out through the 4th quarter until Gio had a miracle run, 60-odd yards. I had the right play on the right side, AI just decided he wasn't going to be tackled. Got pissed off and ran the score up on them, won 42-7.

Oh, and my reign of terror against AFC North quarterbacks continues, Dalton will miss 8 weeks with a broken collarbone :) You're welcome Thrilla.

Pat, I think I play you next week, what time zone are you in and when are you generally available?

Edited by Cactus Drags
  • Like 1