EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

Drags, the final score comes nowhere close to representing that game. I thought missing Foles and Ertz was going to absolutely kill me against your D. My defense absolutely bailed me out in that one. I switched to Multiple D before the game to get more chances to have Logan and Rubin both on the field, and it paid off with the pressure (and the 1st half run D). 6 INTs is a big day for the D, to say the least, even if two were garbage time.

When you were up 7-6 with like 2:30 left in the first half or whatever it was, I was frightened that Barkley literally wouldn't complete another pass in the game.

My bad, the hurry up offense is pretty much force of habit at this point. I was mostly trying to get McCoy his 100 yards.

Brent Celek with 195 Yards and 2 TDs is pretty much the surprise of the century.

I'm not complaining about how well you played or anything, and I thought I had a decent shot with those injuries too. I just couldn't believe how open guys would suddenly not be open, linemen were diving 10 feet to bat down passes etc. It felt like the outcome was predetermined, especially after how well I felt I controlled the first half. Just felt like you were rubbing it in a bit at the end.

And now my already shit receiving corps is missing Doug Baldwin thanks to a torn abdomen.

WEEK NINE - Wednesday, March 18th @ 3 PM EST

Detroit Lions @ Chicago Bears (Srar)

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (DYSI) @ Washington Redskins

Buffalo Bills @ Philadelphia Eagles (Pat)

San Francisco 49ers @ Seattle Seahawks (Drags)

New Orleans Saints (Hugar) @ New York Giants

BYE WEEK: Pittsburgh Steelers (Thrilla)

Edited by Lenny DYSItra

Ok I just learned not to mess around with the trade thing unless you are for sure wanting to do that trade. I just traded Alshon Jeffrey and Arian Foster to the Panthers for Luke Kuechly. Not horrible I guess but I was just trying to experiment to see what I'd have to give up honestly

I thought that was odd, certainly not a realistic move. Can the commissioner not reverse player movements?

I beat San Francisco. Not quite the mudhole stomping I wanted after losing my perfect record, but it was comfortable. 6 sacks, 2 picks and a forced fumble and recovery. Wilson finally found his running legs, 2 TDs on the ground and 94 yards total, to go with 260 and a td through the air. Harvin is now out with the same abdominal injury that cost me Baldwin, so Zach Miller is basically my receiving corps now. Although rookie Zavian Bray did step up with 50 yards and a TD in relief. Happy with my performance, although I did throw another pick and sacked 6 times.

Think I have DYSI next, then 3 straight against teams with losing records.

WEEK TEN - Monday, March 23rd @ 3 PM EST

Pittsburgh Steelers (Thrilla) @ Baltimore Ravens

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (DYSI) @ Seattle Seahawks (Drags)

BYE WEEK: Chicago Bears (Srar), New Orleans Saints (Hugar), and Philadelphia Eagles (Pat)

Half of what's left of the league is on bye, how fun. <_<

When is good for you Drags? I can do tomorrow or Friday after 2 PM EST but once 5 PM hits I won't be around. Saturday is up in the air but I'll be around most of Sunday if we can't do anything sooner.

Man, fuck this game. I threw three picks in the endzone, one that was returned for TD. Lost 17-14 to the fucking Ravens.

I don't understand how I can be so bad in this league. The team is much better than the one I play with on my career game and I play on All Madden and yet I've never thrown four fucking INTs in a game and rarely lose. No clue what is going on. May just drop Big Ben, I don't know if its just his weird drop back motion that throws me off.

WEEK TEN - Monday, March 23rd @ 3 PM EST

Pittsburgh Steelers (Thrilla) @ Baltimore Ravens

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (DYSI) @ Seattle Seahawks (Drags)

BYE WEEK: Chicago Bears (Srar), New Orleans Saints (Hugar), and Philadelphia Eagles (Pat)

Half of what's left of the league is on bye, how fun. <_<

When is good for you Drags? I can do tomorrow or Friday after 2 PM EST but once 5 PM hits I won't be around. Saturday is up in the air but I'll be around most of Sunday if we can't do anything sooner.

Tomorrow should work. I can probably be on about 2.15-2.30 your timw. Maybe a little later depending how the setup for the Battlefield launch goes. Otherwise Sunday would be the best bet.

That was one of the most frustrating games I've played in terms of control. Most notable was the out of bounds kick off, just didn't register the stick movement, that or the Phantom punt at the end. But I couldn't run the read option because it never registered the button to hand off to Marshawn. Regardless, I had so much trouble stopping you on offense, if you hadn't had so many dropped catches, you might well have won that.

Yeah I shot myself in the foot early with some good INTs on your part and went away from the run way too early to where I was getting to cute when I did call it. Same goes for me with the controls - especially when I didn't time that FG that would've sent the game to OT, assuming I stopped you afterwards.

Good game though, looking forward to getting another shot at you in the playoffs.

Week has been rolled btw. How is your schedule looking Pat?

I wasn't going to run up the score on Arizona, but up 33-7 at the start of the 4th,I conceded the most bullshit, unstoppable untackleable 76 yard screen TD, I snapped. 28 4th quarter points, romped it 61-14. Harvin managed to get through a game without hurting himself, although Zach Miller (basically my number 1 wide out at this point) gave me two injury scares, one after a TD catch no less.

Ugh... my defense played awful. I couldn't stop drives and they doubled my time of possession. With that said my passing game was great with Drew Brees completing 85% of his passes and 5 tds despite the game saying throughout that my passing game was struggling. I won 38-21.

Jimmy Graham did give me a scare, leaving the game with a PCL tear, but apparently he is a beast and will be healthy next week.