EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

Sorry it took me so long to get my game in. I know i was sad when i saw pepsi wasnt in the league anymore as i did want to play her. Before Pepsi left the league she built a fun offense. With Andre Johnson, Brandon Marshall, Reggie Wayne, DeAndre Hopkins, and Kenny Britt to throw to as well as Forte... wow.

Anyway, I held them to 0 points as I won 56-0. Drew Brees was on fire throwing for 5 Tds and 88% completion percentage.

I play the Bucs next week. This time DYSI can you try not to injure my players?

If everyone set to advance it would've but I just rolled it now. Only Hugar and I go head to head this week. When are you free to maul my helpless excuse of a team? I can do around 130-5pm EST the next two days but no Saturday and Sunday is still up in the air for me.

Probably means he was losing, quit, and then played again and won. :P

You can't lose 0-0 :P

When I ran a league, if someone quit a game, it would send me a notification that the game was played and it ended 0-0 which means they quit or were disconnected. It kept happening multiple times to the guy and eventually he rage-quit against a human player and we realized he would play and if he was losing in the fourth quarter, he'd quit, and play again until he won.

Wise ass. <_<

When I ran a league, if someone quit a game, it would send me a notification that the game was played and it ended 0-0 which means they quit or were disconnected. It kept happening multiple times to the guy and eventually he rage-quit against a human player and we realized he would play and if he was losing in the fourth quarter, he'd quit, and play again until he won.

Wise ass. <_<

Someone was doing that in the EWB league I ran. I wanna say Halo or Disturbed. If I remember rightly, their excuse was that they only restarted if they had an injury, and apparently couldn't grasp how that was still an issue.

Sorry it took me so long to get my game in. I know i was sad when i saw pepsi wasnt in the league anymore as i did want to play her. Before Pepsi left the league she built a fun offense. With Andre Johnson, Brandon Marshall, Reggie Wayne, DeAndre Hopkins, and Kenny Britt to throw to as well as Forte... wow.

Anyway, I held them to 0 points as I won 56-0. Drew Brees was on fire throwing for 5 Tds and 88% completion percentage.

I play the Bucs next week. This time DYSI can you try not to injure my players?

Pepsi totally has a penis. Just for the record. Not sure I want the attention of being a woman on a wrestling board. Not sure how Srar handles it!

Wise ass. <_<

Someone was doing that in the EWB league I ran. I wanna say Halo or Disturbed. If I remember rightly, their excuse was that they only restarted if they had an injury, and apparently couldn't grasp how that was still an issue.

It was Disturbed and he was a grade A arsehole about it if I remember right.

• Like 1

I'm not sure I remember a game I've had with no passing TDs for either side. I'd also forgotten what it's like to play a somewhat competent AI side. Still handled the Pack pretty easily though. Would have been easier but I insisted on throwing three retarded interceptions.

By the way, Thrilla, I've got my last user game of the regular season against you next week, when are you usually arouns?

Edited by Cactus Drags

If you look at the league schedule it tells you how many times people quit. DYSI only played his game once.

Oh and DYSI, I'm not entirely sure my schedule but I am pretty sure I am off Friday. So maybe then?

Vindication!

Friday is fine by me, around what time (EST) can you make it?