EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

Finally got a chance to play last night after a hellacious week. Remember what I said about hoping no one got hurt in that simmed game? Fletcher Cox and McCoy were both down, and will be next week, too.

Anyway, I was pretty much gunslinging, threw 6 TDs and 6 INTs. It's almost like every time a guy looked open, a wild Trumaine McBride would appear and pick it off. Frustrating.

Amukamara did intercept 3 passes though, giving him a league-leading 8 on the season. Solid FA signing. Jordan Matthews and Zach Ertz are a great 1-2 punch, and I think JMatt's 5 TDs put him at 22 on the year with two games left.

Word is that after the absolute thrashing that I just gave the Jets, they're just folding for their week 17 game. 395 and 6 for Foles, with no picks and 75% completion. JMatt and Ertz each had over 100 and 2 TDs.

I think the real star might've been Kendricks though. 8 tackles, 4 for loss (one of which was inches away from a safety), and a pick 6 on the Jets first offensive play. Dude was everywhere.

There is a way to remove cap penalties, under settings and in the user teams menu. Select the user you want to remove penalties for, and tap X, should have the option to toggle auto pilot and clear cap penalties... I imagine it's a commish only feature to remove penalties.

• Like 4

I knew I'd seen it. Must've been when I ran a league for me and my brother last season. Gonna get my game in shortly and have a pop at scouting too.

As an aside, is anyone else struggling with getting interceptions? Sherman is second or third in the lease last time I checked, but that's because he had 3 in one game and hardly anything since. Both my safeties are 99s and my corners are 99, 88 and 81.

Beat the Browns despite having 3 dropped interceptions (did get a pick 6 thiygh, with my 67 cb no less). These last few games have seemed like the game really doesn't want me to win. I've done way better against way better teams, I know I thrashed Cleveland, but the majority of my points came in garbage time. It's odd.

I did manage to injure Manziel, but he came back for the second half. Still, that's all non-user AFC North QBs I've put out of action.

There is a way to remove cap penalties, under settings and in the user teams menu. Select the user you want to remove penalties for, and tap X, should have the option to toggle auto pilot and clear cap penalties... I imagine it's a commish only feature to remove penalties.

Well now I'm actually excited :D

Just put a beating on the Ravens 45-10.

At the start of the game, I saw my returner's stats for the season and thought they were a bit low and then I managed to a return TD, so I may keep him for next season. He's currently my 7th choice WR, so he's not much use elsewhere. Also got a pick six. Heyward picked up 4 more sacks but still 3 behind Bennett with a game to play. Hitting a decent stride with Daniel at QB now, don't throw anywhere near as many yards as I did with Big Ben but I throw fewer INTs.

Srar, going to be around tomorrow around deadline time? I'm pretty sure we face off in the last week of the regular season.

EDIT - Unless Hugar gets his game in soon then we can play sometime today.

Edited by Lenny DYSItra

I'm down for watching a live EWBFL, just finished stomping a mud hole in Detroit. Can't wait for my rookie wideout Zavian Bray to develop. 90 yards and two TDs, but he should've had more. Great match-up, but he just couldn't get open that often, and his spectacular catch attempts failed miserably.

Got 8 sacks, 2 for Bennett putting him at a seasons total of 27, 3 ahead of McCoy and 5 ahead of Heyward. Pat needs 13 4 yards with Lesean McCoy to take the rushing title from Lynch.