EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

Rolled into FA... and I have no cash to spend. I cleared out everyone's cap penalties so I'm not sure if it's just me. Anyone else have negative FA money to spend?

EDIT- WR Vincent Jackson is available for draft picks. 94 overall. LG Logan Mankins 82 OVR. FS Dashan Goldson 86 OVR. C Eric Dietrich-Smith 80 OVR are all available too.

FA deadline for Day One will be sometime this weekend. Get those bids in!.. if you have cash.

Edited by Lenny DYSItra

Well, available funds aren't affected by the cap. Playing as an owner long term is difficult in this game.

According to the salary sceeen, I have 6 million in cap space to play with. The free agent screen says I have 1.16m and that I have -95m in available funds. I'm not an owner so I can't affect that number. Is the game just fucked?

Looks like I need to move some money, got Harvin (WR 90), Avril (RE 92), Wright (MLB 85) and Sherman (CB 99) on the block. If no one posts or PMs me by the next free agency roll, I'll look at AI offers.

Quick edit, how do you work out what the cap hit would be on the deal you're offering? Like if I were to offer someone $15 mil over 5 years with a $10mil bonus, does that mean he'd count $3mil against the cap each yeae?

Edited by Cactus Drags

According to the salary sceeen, I have 6 million in cap space to play with. The free agent screen says I have 1.16m and that I have -95m in available funds. I'm not an owner so I can't affect that number. Is the game just fucked?

Looks like I need to move some money, got Harvin (WR 90), Avril (RE 92), Wright (MLB 85) and Sherman (CB 99) on the block. If no one posts or PMs me by the next free agency roll, I'll look at AI offers.

Quick edit, how do you work out what the cap hit would be on the deal you're offering? Like if I were to offer someone $15 mil over 5 years with a $10mil bonus, does that mean he'd count $3mil against the cap each yeae?

I think so. You can take a look at your current contracts under the Salaries section and scroll over to cap hit to see how other contracts are broken down.

Anyone interested in the guys I listed before? V-Jax, Mankins, Goldson, etc? Gonna check what the league is offering as far as picks go.

I'm cutting WR Colston next week when he is healthy. I'm not by my PS4 right noy to tell stats but I think he is high 80s overall and is catch are both high 90s. I just can't afford him. If anyone wants him I will accept whoever offers the highest pick if not then we see what happens in free agency.

I might be willing to give a first. Do me a favor and at least tell me before you accept anything else. I'm looking to do other trades too but I have 2 1's 2 3's and 2 5's to work with.

This goes for everyone who is trying to cut salary. I have room and am willing to deal :D

• Like 1